Sunday, January 27, 2008


Hi! Welcome to our blog! I have refrained from doing a blog for quite sometime now because I honestly didn't feel that our lives were all that interesting (although they are very interesting to us, I wasn't sure about to all of you). I was talking to my cute friend Cassie and she told me it's like having a journal and its a fun way to remember all your memories and that definately changed my thinking since I am a horrible journal keeper. So maybe...just maybe I'll be able to keep this updated. Again welcome! I am very new at this so please fill me in on all of your useful tidbits to help make my blog more exciting. We hope this finds you well and you can enjoy our lives with us :)

2 comments:

Brandon and Kim said...

I am so excited you have a blog now :)

Anonymous said...

Traci!! Oh my goodness what a surprise to run into your blog. I am sitting at the computer knowing I should be doing homework instead of blog surfing, but sometimes I need a little break! I love your vacation postings. Makes me sad to see you in a nice hot area while I am freezing with NO vacation :)
SARAH Peterson
Oh my blog is
theteares@blogspot.com