Sunday, February 3, 2008

A week of change...

Wow! This week has been full of surprises. First off our Dear President Gordon B Hinckley passed away and that was such a bittersweet moment for me. It brings much joy to know that he is with his dear wife again but I am sad that he will no longer be here to help bring us such great guidance, his fun sense of humor, and to see him wave his cane again. What a Great Man He Is!!

Secondly, I was promoted at my work. We have had a string of lay offs these past few months due to the slowing down of the housing market and I have been blessed each time with not losing my job and this last time I was promoted to a new position, closing coordinator, so I wouldn't lose my job. The Lord has definately blessed me at my work :)

Then, my sister n' law got engaged! And I am so excited for her!! She is marrying a great guy and I hope she is as happy as I have been in my marriage to Mike!

And Mylo got a haircut. Ok, so this isn't really news but his hair was getting pretty long and shaggy and he looked like a homeless dog so it was definately needed. And now he can see again!!

I hope all is well with you!!! Sorry no pics this time but I will definately have new pics soon becuase we have 1 week until we're off to Cancun!!!!! Yeah!!!! And hopefully I'll be tan in those pictures :)

5 comments:

CAS said...

wow!! that is definantly a week of change!! congrats on work. good to hear things are going great! have fun on your trip!

Nicole Stucki said...

Hey little lady! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. It is so much fun. Have fun in Mexico. i am extremly jealous.

Our EyreLife said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world, neighbor! We're always up for game night! It's our turn to have people over but we have the flu this weekend...no fun.

We'll do it soon! Darling blog! I'm not surprised!

Tiff said...

I am so happy you have joined the world of blogging. It is very fun. I found your site off of Kim Waldrons. Congrats on your promotion. Hurray that is huge. Have fun in Cancun! I am very jealous

Rodela Family said...

What, you start a blog and don't even tell me?!! Love it though. I was so jealous this morning when I saw you guys with your luggage heading away to fun and sun. Hope you guys have a good time and let's do game night again when you get back!