Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Visit from the Easter Bunny...

Well, since we don't have kids & we act like kids, Mike and I exchanged Easter baskets this year but the rule was we could only spend $20. So on Sunday morning we found that we hid each other's Easter baskets in the same place (but, Mike couldn't see his because I put it behind a plant - Very Clever of Me) and then we found that we gave each other pretty much the same thing...a movie, candy, & a bunny! Wow, great minds do think alike...or we really are turning into eachother - Ahh Scary!

It was a good Easter. We spendt the weekend with Mike's family, rock'd out @ Rock Band, had a very yummy Easter dinner and some really yummy pie and of course we got some good movies to add to our collection!

Thanks for letting us come Mom & Dad Purser!



9 comments:

Tiff said...

I love Easter and Easter baskets! That is fun to you guys did them for each other. I love the pic below of Mike at the salon. Haha.

Lowe Down said...

It is true! once you have kids you don't do things for eachother! I think that that is so cute that you guys got eachother the same stuff! Im glad you had a great Easter! Chad and i might come out there in May or June, so keep your calendars open!!! love ya!

Josh and Amber said...

So you couldn't come to st. george for easter because you got so many invitations for other things, but you could go to the Purser's in Logan. Doesn't make quite sence. Mom's feelings are hurt. Josh and I didn't do anything like that for easter, what's really sad is I didn't even get Paige a easter dress. Last week I was just to stressed out with other things it blew my mind. But mom made a very yummy dinner!! And we played the wii together as a family. It was fun. Sorry this is so long haha! But can't wait to see you this weekend! You lier!!! (now we know who your favorites are)

Kris and Sarah said...

That's so fun! I think the easter bunny forgot who I am since I got married! ha ha You guys are awesome!

Josh and Amber said...

Traci you know we love you!! I'm sorry I called you a lier, I just had to get you riled up!! I can't wait to see you guys this weekend! We'll have fun!!

Katie B. said...

You guys are too funny!

Kris and Sarah said...

Whatever!! I love your blog!! I'm so glad you have one, now we can keep in touch. :)

Nancy said...

I love that you guys did the whole easter basket thing. I'm with Sarah, the Easter Bunny forgets me every year now. I guess I need to take a clue and just so it for myself.
p.s. I love that you guys get your hair done together. Your highlights look good.

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

I love how the Easter Bunny visits no matter the age...what a good idea. Looks yummy!