Welcome to Our Blog (I use the term "ours" lightly considering Mike never writes on here...haha) So Mike & I have been married for almost 4 yrs now & live in Pleasant Grove Utah, with our little baby, Mylo (yes, he is a dog). We Love Life & Doing things together! We have had the opportunity to do some fun things in our "childless" marriage but we would Love to start our family...Soon!! I hope this blog will give you some insight in our life & also spark some curiousity to get to know us a little more :) Again...Welcome!!
4 comments:
hey traci. i was just looking at your blog. it is so cute. well i hope we can keep in touch i will be checking back often.
www.herzbergs.blogspot.com
see ya
crystal
hey, mine is www.gmapple.blogspot.com, OH, we are coming down there the end of this month....maybe we can meet up.
Hey! Ours is http://lindsayandshawn.blogspot.comNice go-tee, Mike!!!
Traci - fun to catch up with you. I didn't know you went to massage therapy school. I'm sure your husband loves that!
Post a Comment