Ok Technically he didn't show up at my door like this but after a Funfilled Weekend this is what he left with! haha!!! This is actually my dad & HE did his Hair like this but after a few laughs & some pics it was definately time for a hair change :)
This past weekend we were visited for a little bit by my sister Amber & her fam (pics are found on her blog - click on "The Hammond Family" to see), then my Mom & Dad & little Bro stayed for a few days. Well I won't say what all we did but we did enjoy some nice together time & one of the highlights was our hike up Battle Creek Falls. It's amazing what beautiful scenery is found just a little ways from your front door. We took a nice hike (that wasn't as easy as expected) but got to enjoy a nice lunch by the Battle Creek Falls found in Pleasant Grove. We also got to enjoy the nice company of our friend's Nate & Becca!! They really are soo good to my parents. They let us stay at their place the night before til like 1 am in the morning playing rock band, games & just laughing & having a good time.
Oh as a side note (& please don't judge me), we also dog sat my sis's doggy Molly & lucky for us she decided to go into heat right before coming. Well...our sweet little Mylo isn't fixed yet so we were a little worried as to what would happen. Well....let's just say all of our concerns about whether Mylo was gay or not was laid to rest. He IS gay!!! Ok...maybe we don't know for sure but I'll tell you what, he would have been happier to have had Molly gone. haha!!!

6 comments:
haha Mylo's gay!! LOL! He really easy gay! Who wouldn't want my Molly, but maybe it was just because she had a diaper on the whole time! haha! Thanks so much for watcher her! I'm glad we got to see you guys too! It was a fun weekend!
haha oh our dad, what to do with him? Now mylo may not be gay after all, Lexie was in heat for over 2 weeks before max showed any interest in her, then i read somewhere, apparently the girl isn't always ready until after those first cpl weeks and the boys can tell by the scent or something, so there still hope for mylo yet haha
Hey, Traci! That pic of your dad is great. I am surprised Mylo didn't become a father to Molly's puppies during that visit after the way he went to town on my leg as a puppy. By the way, I'm coming to UT for a quick visit the end of July. You gonna be in town?
Uncle Steve is too funny! I love it. What a beautiful hike. I am always fascinated by lots of water in the summer. When I go hiking I get excited by a tiny stream. The joys of the Arizona desert.
You're dog is gay! "Gay dogs of America support Bruiser's Bill". You better know what I'm talking about. Does your dog wear you're shoes instead of eat them? Legally Blonde 2, seen it? Ok, I'm retarted. Loved the pics.
What are people going to think of your Dad? Great picture though. Thanks for letting us stay with you. We had a great time as always. It was alot of fun hanging out at Becca and Nate's too and we enjoyed the hike to the falls. See you next week.
Fun times with the family! Okay so where is this battle creek falls in PG?!? And how have I never heard of this place before. It looks so pretty.
Post a Comment