Wednesday, August 5, 2009

24th of July Weekend

Sorry this post is a little behind (like most of my post have been lately) but last weekend for the 24th of July we took Friday off & went to St George so we could celebrate Josh's birthday & go to Foot Loose @ Tuacahn. We had a really great time! For Josh's Birthday Amber & I decided it would be funny to have a Spider Man themed birthday party. It was fun getting all the decorations for it & of course when we saw the Spider Man Pinata we couldn't resist!!! So of course that led to the impersenations of the Famous Upside Down Spider Man Kiss...Now tell me this...Which is better???


Ok Spiderman & Mary Jane did a much better job...but hey it doesn't hurt to try :)

Here are some more pics of Josh's special party (haha its kindof funny because I don't have a picture of Josh...Oops) & we also got Spider Man Tattoos so that pic is of Mike's Ever So Cool Spider Tatt!!

Then the real reason we came down was to go to Tuacahn & by WE, I mean Me, Amber, My Mom & Grandma. We got a great deal on some tickets & we just LOVE Tuacahn so we couldn't pass it up. For anyone who hasn't been there its an outdoor theater that they call Broadway in the Desert. Now I've never been to Broadway but they do an Awesome job & this year we saw Foot Loose & it was AWESOME!!!! The music, the dancing, the acting was all Superb!!! And for all those "Think You Can Dance" Stars, the lead actor was Thayne Japerson from Season 5 so he not only can dance but he can Sing too!! (yes I am holding his hand in the one pic - or atleast pretending - & yes this pic must have been taken at a HORRIBLE angle because I look HUGE!! Sorry I just had to point that out :)

Well we had a Great time & I always love spending time w/ my family!!

5 comments:

David and Melissa Belnap said...

FUN!! and my personal opininon is that you and paper/stuffed spider man are WAY more into that kiss than the real thing!! :)

{ Lana Cox } said...

I agree with Melissa, haha! Too funny Spaci Traci :)

Josh and Amber said...

That angel really was bad, we ALL look huge in that picture! haha! But it's still fun. And nice pic of me and mom, you should have done the other one, my arm looks HUGE in that pic! haha! You always display the prettiest pictures of me....not!!! haha jk! That was a fun weekend, thanks for all the help with decorating Josh's B-day Party! he loved it! And I think my spider man kiss is the BEST! or maybe paiges! lol jk I dunno!

shilo said...

Ok, question: What did you do with the Spiderman thing after the party? If I was Mike, I would want to be sure it wasn't in the closet ready for another steamy makeout session every time I was away. It would make me jealous...

It was so good to see you and Sarah last week! You guys are great!

Bonnie and Steve said...

We had such a fun weekend. Thanks for coming down. Girls night out was the best. See you this weekend and we'll have some more fun.