So this Halloween was a Little Bit more Eventful than Years Past...There Was...


The Old Couple
And in closing Mylo would like to wish you all a very Happy but Late Halloween!!

Friends:
I am apart of a Bunco group & for Halloween we thought we would have fun and dress up! It was great to see everyone's creativity :) I won't say I was very creative, just more of a "Crap what am I going to wear...How about my Coworkers 5 year old daughters costume...yeah that sounds good!!" haha!! I LOVE these Girls & I LOVE our Bunco group!!
Family:
Mike's parents came to town last week so we could celebrate Mike's Mom's Birthday. We tried to be creative with the days activities and part of it included pumpkin carving. I thought we could do a contest but Mike & I decided to not be creative & used a pattern from the carving kit, but his parents took the creative route & came up with their own design. Great Job Mom & Dad!! We had a lot of fun doing it!!
Work:
So every year (at least for how long I have been there) my work has a Halloween decorating contest & my team LOVES to win. Well I don't really have pics of the decor but we Kept the Thrown & Won!! But of course it didn't hurt that we all dressed up as dead people (our decor was a grave yard theme) & busted out in the Thriller Dance when the judges came in. No I am not Lieing & yes we did do an Encore for the entire office...but heck we got chick filet breakfast which is VERY yummy so definately worth the embarassment. And that was only on Thursday...Then on Friday we dressed up Again & enjoyed the fun festivities around the office for Halloween.
Parties:
My friend Becca threw a Dead Wedding Reception party since her and her hubby dressed up as corpse bride & groom. It was really fun & she did a killer job with the decor to help show it as a wedding reception in a more ghoulish way. Mike even won Best Costume which is funny because his costume was very simple & cost us NOTHING but his acting Stole the Show. If you didn't know any better you would have really thought he was an old person, it's definately hard to express in words but he was the Hit at the Party. We also had another party on Halloween at our Neighbors. They definately know how to throw a killer party & its always fun to see everyone's costumes.
Did you notice how many different costumes I had? Which do you think is Best?
The Strawberry

The Dead Worker

The Old Couple
And in closing Mylo would like to wish you all a very Happy but Late Halloween!!




10 comments:
dang you halloween going party girl!! Thats more parties then on xmas haha....I LOVE you and mikes old couples costumes the makeup is awesome and you both really look the part, expecially mike if ya don't zoom in on the pic you would think it's just an old man love it! BTW how did you and amber get into your bunco groups? I would love to have something besides work to do every once in awhile lol
oh my gosh! That makeup really was incredible. It took me a double take to figure out it was you! How fun! I love halloween parties. jon never dresses up though. no fun.
Holy cow! You did a lot! How fun. I love the costumes. What a fun idea...a wedding reception! :) Fun!
So you weren't the Halloween Party girl or anything this year! Grandma told me she couldn't believe how busy you guys were with all your halloween festivities!! haha! But all of it looked like so much fun and every costume rocked! Old Lady was my favorite! And Mike really did look great! And when I saw Tyson I laughed, Grandma told me about his snow blower costume! haha! Glad you guys got to really enjoy the holiday many times!
oh my gosh you guys look awesome. Mike seriously looks llike an old fogie...Mke, you will look like that before you know it :) hahahaaaa
Talk about a fun Halloween! I love all of your costumes. It took me a second glance to recognize you guys in the old couple costumes. Very nicely done.
It was a fun Halloween season! Thanks for all your help with our party. I think everyone had a great time! You and Mike were definitely a hit! :)
Oh Traci! I love your costumes. You crack me up. I know who to call for costume ideas.
What a fun Halloween season. Out of all your costumes I liked you and Mike as an old couple. Now we know how you'll both look when you are older. I liked Tyson's too. Who gave him that idea?
wow, I would have to say that the old couple costume is VERY impressive.
Post a Comment