Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Girls Weekend & Mom's Birthday

Last year my sis & mom came up and we went and saw Twilight together & celebrated my Mom's birthday. Well, luckily we were able to do it again this year for New Moon& I think we have officialy started our own little "Girl's Weekend", although we did miss my Sister Jennie! Definately next time.


To start things off we made some bead watches & officially became the "Watch Sisters". Grandma has been staying with me too while my Grandpa has been at the Hospital so she was able to join us!! We loved having you there Grandma :)


Then we sang Happy Birthday to Mom & enjoyed some YUMMY Ice Cream cake that Grandma got (well...she made Mike get it but she did pay)



Then on Sat we went to Gardner Village to go Shopping & took some of our goofy pics (this one is too true)

Mistle Toe...Yet no one to kiss :(

Enjoyed a Yummy Lunch

Then it was off to the MUCH aniticipated Movie! And since my mom is such a Die Hard Fan she HAD to buy the fun candy bars they were selling at the theater & I enjoyed the "Team Jacob" which was Warm Raspberry & Mom got "Team Edward" which was Cool Mint


The Movie Rocked!! Loved all of it & I think I offically became a Team Jacob fan for a Wee Bit!!! Definately can't wait til the Next one!!

Girls I had SOO MUCH FUN!! I'm so glad you came & Mom I hope you had a Great Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

but the highlight of your night was seeing my beautiful face! So random! Glad I got to see you all. We need to do lunch Traci! It's been forever I swear.

Candice said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Bonnie! You are all so fun. I am definitely team Edward...the Edward in the book. But, I am not a fan of Cedric Diggory/a.k.a the movie Edward, so I am a hollywood Jacob fan.

Josh and Amber said...

Definatly a GREAT weekend!! Thanks for plannin all the fun stuff Traci!

{ Lana Cox } said...

I can't believe how much you and your mom look alike! Looks like alot of fun!!

shilo said...

I love girl time. I want to see New Moon so badly. The reader in me still loves Edward, but the movie goer is WAY excited for the visual feast that is Jacob. Can't wait to see it!