Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun in Island Park

Valentine's Weekend we headed to Island Park in Idaho to hang out with our friend's, Victoria & Eric Driscoll, at their family's cabin (yes it was very romantic...ok maybe not super romantic but still fun). We had a Really Great Time & Made some Great New friends (but sadly I am not remembering their names right now - Victoria Please Help Me) Anyways, it has been a long time since I have been to Island Park durring the Winter & Boy did I forget how much snow they get, so of course we had a Lot of Fun playing in all the snow :)


Great Food & Snacks was also a Highlight on the Trip...

And because we knew the boys would be playing LOTS of Call of Duty on the Playstation Thanks to Eric for bringing it...us Girls planned a craft night & made these really cute fabric hairbows:

Besides all the laughter, relaxation & playing we enjoyed being with old friends & making some new ones. Thanks for the Invite!! And PS Victoria, your Girls are Adorable & we had Soo Much fun with them :)

Now if only the getting there was as Fun & Easy....
Let's just say Lots of Snow, A Saturn Ion & a Snowmobile Trail ='s an Expensive & Long Night Out :(

8 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

How fun! And yes Victoria's girls are adorable! Glad you had a good Vday!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Fun! I'm totally jealous. I miss all of that snow (sometimes). Looks like you guys had a blast.

Josh and Amber said...

Fun pics! Looks like you guys had a good time, and I see you know how to make those cute bows now! FUN!! Seeing your last set of pictures made me sad though, what you had to say about that night still makes me angry! but I like the pics :)!

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

Looks like you had a ton of Fun! We love island park but talk about SNOW!!!

Bonnie and Steve said...

I'm glad you got to go and have fun at Island Park. that was great of Victoria and Eric to invite you. It looked like soooo much fun. We do miss getting to go snow mobiling. We had lots of fun up there. Maybe someday again.

The Oswalds said...

Traci, it was so good to see you when you were in our back yard. Oh wait, I didn't get to see you! I'll forgive you this time. :) Really there is not much snow up there this year, you should have seen it last year. Some day (in my dream world) we will have a cabin there to invite you to and then you cannot 'dog' us because you will be staying with us.

Eric, Victoria, & Nykelle said...

Their names were Krystal, Brandon, Brianna,and Cameron. Gal, can't believe you forgot already:) haha JK We had a blast with you guys and can't wait to meet up again. So glad you could come. The girls miss their aunt Traci and uncle Mike already:)

The Cole Family D+K=D said...

Traci, I want to learn how to make those hairbows! will you teach me??