Monday, March 15, 2010

Playing In the Snow...Again :)

Last weekend we got the pleasure of going Snowboarding & getting our butts completely kicked when it comes to "Snowboarding Skills" by our Friends Angie & Matt. We had so much fun & can you say POWDER!! Ok for people who snowboard Much More than Us would probably say it wasn't that Powdery but for Mike & I it was such a treat to fall on our Behinds & not feel the impact of the earth & ice below our Rosey yet Numb Butt cheeks (to be honest, I was probably more grateful than Mike, considering I was the one using the softness of the snow to lessen the impact). Mike was able to improve some of his Mad Skills & I...let's just say LOTS of Powder & following My Evil Friend's advice just gets me stuck in even More Snow!! I can still hear the chuckling of the fellow snowboardee's as they rode over me on the chair lift & couldn't help but notice my unfortunate incident :( Thanks Angie for the Great Laugh & New Memory that still gives me nightmares...haha!!!

So this is our Cute little Selves prior to a Evening of Snowboarding....

WARNING WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE CAN CAUSE NIGHTMARES!!
And this would be our Not So cute little selves After Snowboarding....ok so we thought it would be funny to take off our beanies at the same time & see who had the worst "Beanie Head" well I am proud to Announce that I Won Hands Down!! Angie...you were definately a Strong Competitor...haha
I have to post this just because it is funny...well to me that is. Since we are so Skilled we thought we would test ourselves and defeat this high jump...well as you can see, I think Angie took the Gold (and really it was just Angie & Mike competing, I was recording & Matt was off doing actual "cool" things - Mike don't hate me for posting this)

1 comments:

shilo said...

How fun! My family has always skiied instead of boarded. I'm sure I would have a bruised/broken bum if I ever tried. By the way, you totally look hot in your hat hair pic. You rocked that look. Too bad you didn't have the raccoon goggle burn lines.