I have TONS I could post about the other week (April 25th - 1st) but just to get something up (it really is overwhelming to think about how much I could post) I am going to hit on the Top Highlights...
After being in labor for 20 hours Mike's sister Angie & her hubby Dave welcomed a new baby boy, Dylan into this world on April 28th weighing 6lbs 10 ozs & was 20 inches long. Luckily Logan is only a few hours away & we were able to spend the weekend playing w/ Dylan (well when he wasn't sleeping & under the lights). He was a little jaundicy (spelling?) & got the privilege of "tanning" all through the day but we still enjoyed our time with him. It is funny how him & Landon (Amber's baby) are soo different but both Soo cute in their own little ways.
Aside from his long toes that would let him hang from a tree, I think one of Dylan's cutest little traits is his cry. It is probably one of the only crys I have heard where you really wanted to hear more. Mike calls him his little Velociraptor - listen and you'll understand why...
Well Angie & Dave I know you are EXHAUSTED but you did a great job w/ this fun little guy & I can't wait to see him again :) Congratulations!!!
(Can't you tell how much Mike love's this little guy)




4 comments:
aww how cute! And i understand how mike feels it's way different having a niece or nephew by marriage and then when one come into your "own" family. You always love them all, but there just something about it when it's one of your siblings that has had a child. Congrats uncle mike and aunt traci and to mikes sis too :)
wish i could of been there for tysons going to the mtc i was kind of bummed when i saw everyone had made it, darn work anyways!
I did not realize that they had changed the MTC policy. I remember one of the leaders mentioning it as I was leaving in the airport, that they would not have the relatives come in the future, but...I did not know that it had taken place.
He will be an awesome missionary.
And congrats on the super cute nephew. Newborns are NOT supposed to be cute, and he is perfect.
Candice
You stole my pictures! lol JK!! It's just funny cause I was finally gonna post about tyson's departure today. I've been slow on it too and have tons I need to update on! But Mikes nephew is adorable!! He's so cute!
Hey Traci!!
I hope you are doing great!
miss ya!
Post a Comment