It was my little Bro's Birthday this week! He turned the big 17 & he has no girlfriend! So for his birthday I thought I would help find him a girlfriend since he says the girl's in St. George are..."different", aka High Maintenance Rich Snobs. So if you know an available, fun, cute girl, ages 16-17, who lives in the St. George area please let me know so we can hook them up!! Tyson is really into sports, very sweet & would treat any girl like she was the most important girl in the world!! And he is VERY CUTE!!

Well, Bro I did my best!!! I hope things work out for ya! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:
Family is the best!!! I wish I knew some cute girls for him. We are going to st. george in 2 weeks though and I am way excited!
Traci I love your post!! That is so funny! Poor little Tyson, hopefully he'll find a girl soon!! I like that top picture of us, it's funny.
Yeah, that pic is funny! Dude, you and Amber were right, this is SOOOOOOO addicting and I LOVE it!
This can't possibly be the little Tyson I lived with. He looks so much older and he is a good looking kid! Ahhh It makes me feel so old! Tell him Happy Birthday for me. Traci you look so cute! We need to keep in touch better. Oh this is nicole. My hubby is logged on to this computer.
I told Tyson to check out your blog and he thought your special post for him was really funny!! hehe!
Post a Comment