Sunday, June 8, 2008

One Word Tag...

1. Where is your cell phone?..........Table
2. Your significant other?...............Lucky (that I have him)
3. Your hair color?...........................Blonde
4. Your mother?..............................Loving
5. Your father?................................Funny
6. Your favorite thing?...................Laughter
7. Your dream last night?..............Weird
8. Your favorite drink?..................Sprite (w/ lime)
9. Your dream/goal?......................Mom (To be)
10. The room you're in?.................Cluttered
11. Your hobby?..............................Cards
12. Your fear?..................................Losing
13. Where do you want to be in six years?...........Home
14. Where were you last night?..............................Cuddling
15. What you're not?........................Patient
16. Muffins?.......................................Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items?......Children
18. Where you grew up?...................Rigby
19. The last thing you did?................Dinner
20. What are you wearing?...............Comfy
21. Your tv?.........................................Noisy
22. Your pets?.....................................Playing
23. Your computer?............................Working
24. Your life?........................................Busy
25. Your mood?....................................Sleepy
26. Missing someone?..........................Family
27. Your car?.........................................Mine - just pd it off :)
28. Something your not wearing?.......Shoes
29. Favorite store?................................Crafty
30. Your summer?................................Beginning
31. Like someone? ................................Mike
32. Your favorite color?........................Depends
33. When was the last time you laughed?...........Moments
34. Last time you cried?......................Seconds (just watched the music video on Liza's blog - it is definately a tear jerker)
35. Who will do this?..............................You!

I tag Amber, Becca, Jennie & Kim (and whoever else would like to do it :)

4 comments:

Womack Family said...

Hey Traci!This is Erin (Hampton)Womack. I haven't seen you in years. It's so fun to see your smile again. I can almost hear you laugh. I really enjoyed looking at what's going on in your life. I could totally zap you here for a massage. I'm going to be having a baby any day now....Let's hope. Anyways life is good. I just wanted to say hello.
Take Care.

Josh and Amber said...

You made some changes I see! How fun!!! Your background is so cute! And I see you do this tag fast, but what about the one both becca, jenn, and me ALL tagged you with!! LOL!! You got to get to work sista!!! BTW: Mom has been updating her blog so you need to check it out!
Oh and I warned you about that music video liza posted on her blog! It's definately a tear jerker! Anyway, here I am the first one to post again!!!haha! Man I'm good! Love ya!
(also, I'm guessing you have your computer back?? Is it funtioning much better? I hope so!!)

Josh and Amber said...

Oh kidding I wasn't the first! LOL! I was typing too long and she must have hit publish right before me! Darn!

Stewart Family said...

Wow I am impressed you did the one word thing really good, most people cheat. I'm going to have to check out Liza's blog..when I feel like a good cry it sounds like. Congrats on your new job, and paying of your car. Whoopee!!