
Last Tuesday my old roomy Allison & I went to the American Idol Tour Concert in Salt Lake. Yes I am an American Idol Freak!! Well, our seats weren't considered half bad - we were lined right up with the stage but we were up a little high in the section but we could still see everyone really good. Well...I convinced Allison that we needed to work our Mojo and get down lower in the section because the stage had a pop out that went out right by the lower section.

Well, at intermission we made our move & Victory was ours!!! Yes we were THIS close (the pic is of Brooke White) we were soo close that our zoom was a little Too much to focus on our Idols!! It was AWESOME! We were soo close that Kristi Lee Cook (the one that sings country) GRABBED my left hand. Not just touched but GRABBED!! I have to admit I had a wee bit of a moment w/ her...haha!!!! Mike still teases me about how I excited I got over a GIRL grabbing my hand. But just so you know the two David's got pretty close as well but other girls seemed to get in the way. Below are some fun pics of the concert & of course some live footage. They ALL sounded Soo good!!! Definately better Live then on TV :) Well, I hope I made some of you jealous & if you don't like American Idol feel free to think I'm a dork but just know that deep down inside you still are a little bit envious :)!!!


And this is a pic of the let's call him "Concert Cheerleader" he's the one that gets all the fans screaming and hollering at the beginning & Intermission of the concert. Well I may not know anything about him, BUT he posed for me for a pic durring Intermission so that made me feel special. Soo special in fact I am posting it now :) (Still not Jealous???)
Here is some of the Live Footage I got. Both David's are tied for Favorite so I thought I would post one of each. I have others as well but this post is already getting pretty long...
David Cook was Killer!!!
But of course I love my HomeBoy Archy (Aka David Archileto sp?) Sorry this video is sideways but he sounded soo good on it and I can't seem to get it to flip around but o'well it's still fun to watch
I took a TON OF PICS but here are just a few of my Favorites :)

9 comments:
Those pics are so freaking AWESOME! You got some great shots! I am jealous! But I know.. I could have been there! I guess I'll just live it through you! I'm glad you guys got to get up close and have a great time!
How fun! You do the funnest things :)
Okay!!! Yes I'm officially jealous!!! You never told me you were going! That is soooo awesome! Awwww. Yeah, next year we totally have to do finale party again! Luvs, T'
PS...I have a blog now! :) Add me!
Yes, are you officially an American Idol fanatic but I think we can still be friends. So um Lance and I actually ran into Mike in the store when he was buying you those flowers and I think he was all embarrassed and wouldn't admit that he was getting them for you - it was pretty cute.
LUCKY!! I am so jealous!! I love American Idol! I thought this year was really the best so far! You lucky girl getting to see them all! Tell your husband I would be excited if Kristy touched me too!!!
How fun! Way to work your mojo and get down there front and center. I wouldn't expect anything less! I am pretty jealous too! Remember when you caught one of Gary Allen's guitar picks then we sold it to a lady for like 40 dollars! Haha that was funny.
Very cool! A couple weeks ago when I took Marsh to the airport I noticed that they were going to be there in West Valley. I bet that was such a fun concert. I don't know if you've been following so you think you can dance but they will be touring here I think in September. I totally want to go to that! We need to get together, sorry I haven't e-mailed you, but I will do so!
So I never knew you caught Gary Allens guitar pic and sold it to a lady for $40 bucks. That's hilarious, how come I was never told this prier! lol! jk! But I got a couple of new posts!
I am jealous. Dad and I have talked about going but we have never done anything about it. Maybe next year. I'm sure there will be someone from Utah again.
Post a Comment