Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July!!!

I was lucky enough to talk Mike into letting us go to Idaho AGAIN for the 4th of July! Last year's trip was soo much fun that I thought it would be dumb not to do it again, but this time Amber & Josh weren't coming so Mike wasn't as thrilled...but since he Loves me he agreed to let us go :) We had a Great time!! Although, I didn't get to see everyone I would like to see, it was great seeing who all we did!!! We had a Great time Barbequeing, Laughing, Parade Watching, Carnival Going, Firework Thrilling, Friend Seeing & Family Chilling (with).

The girl in the pic above with me is my brother in law's daughter from his first marriage. It was neat getting to meet her after all these years!! Then...of course we have to laugh at Mylo's pic with his face stuck in the container. he was really thirsty and before we put water in it he went straight in for a drink & got his head stuck. It was soo funny!! So of course we had him do it again...and again...and again...Animal Cruelty or Love? I think Love :)

Those are just some pics of me & some of the friend's I was able to see. Also the little girl in the top right pic is my friend Victoria's little girl, Nykelle. And she was soo funny!! She likes to pose and that was one of her many poses.

These next pics were pretty funny so I thought I would post them. Friday night we watched the Rigby Fireworks after my friend's barbeque & of course I wanted a pic w/ Mike & I. Well, the flash was Soo bright on the camera & so everyone time Britt tried to take a pic we would close our eyes. As you can see there were many failed attempts & the best pic we got is the bottom right one. So...next time I think we'll just forego the night time firework pics :)

Thanks Honey for letting us come & Thanks Oswalds (my aunt & uncle) for letting us stay with you!! We had a Great Time!!!

7 comments:

squiresclan said...

hahaha i love those pics of you and mike at the rigby fireworks, too funny! And got to love dad's funny face poking out in our kodak moment. good times, we were glad you could make it up :) but tell mike i'm offended he wasn't just plain excited to see us, i am whiping a tear *sniff*

Candice said...

How fun! Next year, we are kickin' it with your family at the fireworks.

Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Steve came to visit us on Sunday, and I laughed and laughed. I love your parents.

Even with your eyes closed, you are -an exceptionally good looking couple.

Our EyreLife said...

You guys just never stop, do you?!

:)

Hope all is well! haven't seen you around in a while. Its always just mike and milo...

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Ah how I missed seeing you! Seriously we will see each other again! I was telling Jeremy that I've never spent a 4th of July away from home except for the time we were in St. George.....and man that was eventful. Lol. Trust me nothing that exciting happened this time. Miss you! Love the pictures by the way.

Jon + Kat said...

okay, i just read (and watched) your rockband post and about peed my pants! that looked so stinking fun!

Brittany said...

I need to get those pics from you! you actually got a pretty good one of me :D Sorry I didn't go to the IF Fireworks..My bro and his fam came down. So ya know fam comes first. Later

Justin and Melissa said...

Sounds fun, I am jealous that you got to see a real fireworks show.