Sunday, October 16, 2011

Way Behind in Posting....

So Yes I am WAY behind in posting about my Pregnancy but here are some pics to help hold ya over until my next Offical Update :) (I am 24 weeks in these pics)


My friend Jessie offered to do some Maternity Pics for us & I am glad that I had her do so. These are way better than any pics i could have ever of taken myself (and BTW I am horrible at taking updated pics of my belly) & I am very pleased with the work she did (it is amazing what a talented photography & editing can do ;)










**Yes my Belly Botton is on the side...

For some reason both Boys like to sit on the right side of my belly***



I can't wait to put this pic in their room!!


The Proud Expectant Parents :)

If you want to see more, I have a few more on Facebook



4 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Traci, these are Sooooooooo Cute, gorgeous really. SO EXCITING, TWO BABY BOYS, lucky lucky mama and dad :)

SSU said...

Oh my gosh! You look amazing! Those babies are going to take over your little body! I am so excited for you! Those pictures are awesome!
-Katrina

Jessie Eyre said...

I'm so glad you like these! I had a great time doing them and would do them again any day!...like when the babies come! :)

Big hugs

shilo said...

Those are fantastic prego pics! So excited for you two...four!