Ok maybe not Chaos, but definately an adventure. This week we will have had our little doggy Mylo for a year! (Sorry we don't have kids yet so I have to talk about our dog) - Mylo has definately been an experience. He is the first puppy I have had and although he can make us want to pull our hair out at times, I wouldn't ever trade him back! He is the most loving & forgiving little guy and is definately apart of the family!! When we got him Mike really wasn't too thrilled about having a little dog but Mylo had him wrapped around his little paw within the first 24 hours of having him!! These pictures definately show why...

An't He Cute! This was taken the night we brought him home - look how dark he is
This is him all dressed up ready to celebrate Christmas! I just love dressing him up even if Daddy an't too happy about it :)
As you can see he has changed alot but his fun personality keeps on growing! And for all who knows him can agree that he has definatley helped prepare us for children!
8 comments:
your blog is very cute! im so excited! now we can keep in touch a little better! Have a great week!!
I have to say, when I first found your blog and it said, Mike , Traci, and Milo, I thought that it was your kid. But i can see why you love the little guy so much. He would fit right in with my kids, I have to put a big bow on everything.
p.s. Jessica is good, she married Ryan Farnsworth and they have 2 kiddo's. She just got a blog too. Check it out on mine.
Hey Traci! I was so excited to see your message when I got on my blog today. I just heard over the weekend that you had one and I had planned to try and find it. Oh and of course you are one of my favorite people! You always will be. I'm glad to hear that you and your hubby are doing so well. And what a cute little dog! Tell your family I said hi and hope everything is going great for them. I will add you to my blog and we will keep in touch.
Traci you are so funny...I totally have to blog our dog too! We don't have kids yet either and so he is our life. This is Brooke from the ward by the way. Check out my blog at wattsgoindowns.blogspot.com
Your dog is so cute. Tyler is trying to convince me to get a dog. We will see what happens!
Oh dear mylo!!! He's such a funny dog. I love that you dress him up though. I think it's funny. He looks so cute dressed up to. But my I can't believe how he has changed. He's growing up so fast!!
Traci I love the dog. He is a cutie. taylor would love him. So if you come up this way bring her along.
Hey Traci! I came across your blog and wanted to say hi! Your little dog is so cute. I'm glad to see that life is going great for you. I will be checking back!!! -Tasha
Post a Comment