Alot of people have been doing this on their blogs & it's been so fun thinking of memories w/ them and reading the different memories that I thought I would give it a shot! I would LOVE for you to join along :) And also because I don't have much to post about right now except for the fact that I am STOKED that Breaking Dawn is out & I hope to have it all read very soon!! Anyways...
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, post one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or alot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
I can't wait to read what fun memories you all come up with :) And I hope you all have a memory with me! If not...Then we totally need to hang out more - haha ;)
11 comments:
Sweet... I'm the first one to leave a memory. Ok so i have only known you for a couple of years but i still think we have had some good times! Like, do you remember when you were sick and it was just you and me in George's class, so he decided to have class at your house? Or remember how cute our boys were when they made us Valentine's dinner? I have loved getting to know you and i know that we will be friends forever! I love you and I miss you!!
I have to say, the memory you left on my blog gave me a good chuckle :) We were some pretty crazy ladies! I have so many fun memories with you. How about when we all went to Las Vegas and stayed with your parents in St. George. That was so much fun! Remember getting tatoos there? OK, so they were fake, but it was still fun!Other than that, cruisin, country dancing, and oh, I have to say the howl at Utah State (we were the only non-scantily dressed girls there!) Fun times.
Oh Traci...the endless memories of you. Well number one calling and purposely inturupting me reading Breaking Dawn just because I'm closer to finishing then you!! lol! jk! To seriousness, I have a horrified memory of you and I sleeping in the living room when we were younger, you on the couch me on the floor, and even though I was petrified of you getting close to my feet, you snuck down when the lights were off and popped my big toe!! I'm blaming you for my feet paroniodness. (sp?) Josh doesn't understand why I freak out about having my toes messed with or popped! Then there's the great memories of you some how managing to make fun of me, and getting me to make fun of myself at the same time. (I'll never understand how you get me to do that). But all in all I remember what a great sister you are and all the fun times we've had together too!! You for sure make my life entertaining!
Spending EVERY morning with your smiling face my senior year in the gym. Or spending 13+ hrs on a bus to Cali. It all was so great. I LOVE U TRAC! I am back from Cali, we should get Victoria and the 3 of us should do lunch or a movie.
I remember right after we moved here, Scott was playing ward BBall, and I met you at the games. It was so nice to have someone to talk to, you are so outgoing and friendly and you totally made me feel important.
Ok when I think back on any memory it always has something to do with you. How bout when we floated the Virgin River or when we got free pizza cuz we hit the ball far enough on a bet or when we were job hunting or when we fooled those two boys into taking us to the Lonestar concert or six flags in LA, I seriously could go on forever. I think that summer will always be the funnest summer I ever had all because of you! Oh I totally forgot a funny one. Remember when we decided to take up rollerblading and you would just laugh at me doing circles running into cars you know. I love ya! We need to make some more crazy memories!
So my memory is going to be from those pics I posted on the RHS site. The ALL NIGHT sleepover. It lasted until 5 am and we ALL had Rigby youth games the next day. ANd you made me sing a country song I think it was Trisha yearwood to everyone! I loved the tampons, pads and shaving cream all over everyone. Good TImes!
Hi! It's Natasha, Joe's wife! K I have been trying to figure out for quite sometime now why you look so familiar to me and I've figured it out! You guys used to live at Stonebrook! I used be one of the managers with Stephanie.
Hi again! okay after talking to Joe last night he told me you never lived there. So sorry about that. You look so much like this girl that lived there. Anyways thanks for the comment. Keep in touch!
I remember when a whole bunchof us pulled your hair through a cap at Janae's house and tried to do highlights. Everything was ok until it turned really yellow, almost a hot orange in some spots. We all tried to stay calm and not let you know anything was bad until we knew for sure. I've never laughed so hard as I did rinsing out the bleach. You were like "WHAT","WHAT"! We all looked around at eachother trying not to alarm you but we couldn't stop laughing. It was more blonde than dark. The highlighting attempt didn't work very well.!
Erika and I have the same first memory. I remember Meeting you at a ward Bball game and I kept calling you Stacy and you were so nice and would not correct me, I felt so bad once I realized and now I feel that you are one of my best friends I have met since moving to PG. Movies at my parents, Guitar Hero and board games, trying to get Milo and Webster to be friends :( and of course all your support through my emotional journey to adopting our precious angel.
Post a Comment