My sister Jennie and her fam came down for the weekend so they could go to Lagoon :) Although we probably weren't the "highlight" of the trip we had fun with them at Temple Square. I don't think the kids had been to Temple Square before so it was fun seeing their faces light up as they looked at the Pretty "Castle" (as Makayla put it). And it was night time so everything was lit up & it looked Soo Beautiful! We had a lot of fun taking pics and the kids even enjoyed riding Trax. I think overall they would agree it was much better than going to Lagoon...wink...wink ;) Here are some pics we took!
You will probably have to turn the volume ALL the way up to hear Makenna's wish (& turn the music down) as she tossed the penny into the wishing pond. I think her wish went something like "I Wish...I Wish Alot of Stuff...I can have Fun Everyday!" I thought it was cute & Benna I hope your wish comes true!

6 comments:
How fun. I love the wish!
What a fun time!! Your pictures of all you guys are SO cute! Jenny looks so pretty in that pic of her and Scott! If you read this Jenn, I really like that pic! And Benna's wish is SO cute! How sweet that you got it on camera! Benna I hope you wish comes true too!!
Yeah!!! i said on my blog you have good pictures. and i agree i love the pic of me and scott you HAVE to email it to me, so then i can use it on my header instead of the 2 yr old pic i have on there lol Isn't my daughter just precious :) Oh and hangin with you guys was definately a highlight, although a little below lagoon ;) j/k next time you'll have to go with us!
I am so dang jealous that you got to go to the American Idol concert! That looks like so much fun. I had no idea that they had one in Salt Lake. I guess your videos will have to be enough!
Great pictures! Looks like a good visit. I like your new header and new layout, very cute!
What a great wish. Looks like lots of fun. I love the scrapbooking pages you do. We need to get together soon!!!!
Post a Comment