Yes, it has been quite a while since I have left a post (not that nothing has happened, but not enough for me to blog about it until now). Ok so this is totally corny but when I got up this morning to take Mylo out the first thing I noticed when I walked outside were the Birds Chirping. In fact it sounded like they were singing :) It instantly drew a smile across my face & I thought "YES" maybe Spring will come again!! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to PLAY in the snow, but this last while has just been filled with EXTREMELY cold days, where it just bites your nose & leaves a little sting as you walk to your car. I am not a Fan of that!!
Besides the feeling that we will be warm again, it really made me think that although the economy is spiraling downward & things just seem to not be going "smoothly" for us right now that we really do live in a beautiful world & we have SOO much to be GRATEFUL for & the feeling of HOPE that chirping birds bring should never be taken forgranted!! I know that those birds have probably been there before & my life was just too busy to notice them but Today I really needed them!! I hope all of you gets to hear the birds SINGING too :)
5 months ago
8 comments:
Thank you for sharing that! :)
Traci you need to teach me how to do that cute header!!! Birds chirping is a great thing. Even when things get hard we are all still so blessed. Can't wait for 24 tomorrow!!!
I totally agree, it has already been a long winter. It was 50 in boise yesterday, it was GREAT!!!
Finally...a post! I've missed you! Well I have talked to you, but I've missed your posts!! And what a nice post it was...it's always good to sit back and notice the small things and realize we always have a lot to be grateful for, even when times are tough! I love you! And hope you have an uplifting day!
Traci, so sorry we didn't visit with you when we were there--I need to see your place. But as you can tell we were TOTAL losers and didn't visit anyone. Brianna, Grandma and I will be there in May to see Wicked and I promise we will come see you. Thanks for the hope that spring will come, I'm getting cabin fever to go camping!
.happy valentines day.
GOD BLESS
Too bad it snowed here yesterday, all day. I am getting ready for spring and hearing the birds is one of my favorite things.
Traci, you need to come visit me. It has felt like spring basically all winter long--which I love because there are no mountains for me to enjoy around here anyway. So, it shocked me to hear that you are now 26. I don't know why though. I've always known you were a year younger than me, but that makes me 27 which is hard to grasp because I too look 19 to most people (my Branch president asks Jon weekly if I plan on going back to school and every time Jon has to remind him that we got married after I graduated college, like 5 years ago.) Looking young is a blessing. I tell myself that daily when I'm fighting acne like I'm in junior high again. The joys of life! But seriously, you guys should come visit us! We'll go to the beach!
Post a Comment