For those of you that know me...know I am a Complete Romantic!! And that is why I LOVE Valentines!! And each year they seem to get better & better for me :) Mike & I decided to do something new this year & take turns being the one to "plan" our special events; like Valentines & our Anniversary. So this year Mike chose to do our Anniversary & I got Valentines & it was soo fun planning it for him!
First we started with having a Yummy Breakfast before the "BIG" game (church ball...very important in Mike's life). After Mike's game, I went to run some errands & when I came home I found my pretty flowers w/ his personally designed & made Valentine's Card! I have to admit it is my favorite & I love it WAY more than if he would have boughten me a nice card.
Then that afternoon I surprised Mike with a Couples Massage & although we didn't really see each other at all durring it we both enjoyed ours VERY much!! It felt so nice to be pampered together & get nice and relaxed before our evening.
And, because I think restaurants are a total joke on Valentine's, we enjoyed a romantic evening at our house w/ our favorite Pizza Hut Pizza & cheesecake (don't worry I dressed up the table so it still felt like an evening out)...and Mike surprised me again with some Way Yummy Chocolate covered Strawberries!! We slow danced, we talked & snuggled the night away & it was Perfect!!
I really do Love my husband!! He never ceases to still make me giddy & I am just so happy that I can call him "My Valentine"!!!
11 comments:
How romantic, I'm glad you had a great day.
Ahh how sweet! Those strawberries look so good! I love Valentines day too. Ok I love any holiday that has candy. haha.
Wow, what a nice day! How fun
Those strawberries look so freaking AmAZiNg!!! I bet they were incredibally delishious!!! I also love the personalized card Mike made you, so sweet and so cute!!! Looks like you had such a fun and sweet/romantic Valentines!!
What a sweet and delicious day! That massage sounds wonderful... I planned on getting one a while ago (I've never done it before) but decided to wait until my neck and shoulders got stiff and sore from carrying around Brock. Still haven't had that massage yet! I'm glad you were pampered and enjoyed your V-day!
Happy Valentine's Day! You are a great planner.
I am also itching for a good Church b-ball game.
You guys are so cute! I LOVE that Valentines day! What a sweet Hubby. :)
How sweet!! Did Mylo get anything for Valentines day?
I WANT THAT!!!!! your valentine's was much more ROMANTIC then mine!!! Chad and Carson were in Utah while i was her working..... that sucked! Anyways, So i totally dropped my phone in the bath tub and lost your number! So would you please call me i want to catch up!!! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, oh and i was thinking about you on January 12 and couldn't call you!
Awww what a great valentines day! That is so sweet he made you a home made card , wtg mike 10 pts for being romantic :)
Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Valentines is great.
Post a Comment