So the other week I heard about this program called, "Skype" where you can call eachother over the computer and using a webcam & microphone you can talk to & see each other. Anyways, I think it's really cool & there are soo many of you out there that I would love to See!!! So...if you have Skype, leave a comment and tell me your ID name so I can look you up. Mine is just Traci Purser :)
Also if you don't have it and you have a webcam & mic, you should definately download it. It is Free! Just google Skype & follow the instructions to download. It's pretty easy & quick to do :)
5 months ago
9 comments:
Sounds life fun. I don't have a webcam or I would be on in a minute. I know my sister in law does that so her kids can talk with Grandma and Grandpa who live in AZ.
Did I tell you I found my webcam at mom and dads?? I just need to go back though and find my cd that goes along with it. So I can set it up on my labtop. Anyway, I'll keep you updated and let you know when I get all set up. It may be a little while, but I'll get it going.
That sounds like tons of fun, I don't have a web cam but we have considered getting one to stay in contacct with the family.
Hey Traci,
Happy belated birthday sounds like you had a great one!!!!
Forgot to ask I don't have a current email (I just tried emailing you, but it didn't go through) or your phone number-when I changed phones somehow I got your number wrong. Would you mind emailing me it at victoriadriscoll@msn.com? Thanks,
Also we're blessing Brooklynn this weekend sunday January 20th and would love if you could make it. Hope all is going great.
We live and breathe for Skype. We discovered it in China, where, all of the sudden we could clearly call home for free. It was amazing. We still use our computer as our main phone line with Skype.
I think that we are the_rails, but I could be wrong. I will have to check.
Go Skype. It makes the whole world extremely small.
new post on Tanner Family Journal, check it out!
We have skype I just can't remember the user ID I'll have to ask Andrew! Happy Birthday, I can't believe we are all turning 26 this year!! I haven't been skiing for a couple of years, I wonder if I can still do it?! You're so cute!
Post a Comment