Last weekend we went to St. George because my neices & nephew from Idaho were visiting Grandma & Grandpa while my sis & her hubby went to the Nascar Races in Las Vegas AND...because my sis got a new puppy and we were Bound to know if Molly & Mylo would be instant Best Friends, Well, the verdict is...No :( I think Molly would LOVE to be mylo's best bud but Mylo was not having it. It was soo funny to watch Molly want to play with Mylo and Mylo just stay clear of her or give her the "Stare down". We keep a small leash on Mylo so we can grab him quickly if needed & because we needed to do some corrective training with him a while ago that has worked very well, so now I am hesitant to take off the leash. Well, anyways, this leash became Molly's favorite thing. She would grab it and then try to to play tug-a-war w/ Mylo, or pull him where ever she wanted him to go. Call me a cruel mommy, but I found it pretty funny. the pics below highlight some of their cute moments :) (also mylo got sick, so we are thinking that is maybe why he wasn't in the mood to play, so there is still high hopes that they will be friends)
Then of course we had to play with the neices so my mom took us all to this "bounce house" so the kids could play...well I think we all ended up playing just as much as they did!! Even Josh who didn't even pay to play got into the fun, my conservative husband, however, just watched the fun :)
That night we went to "Pirates Pizza" & after waiting forever for a table, we thought we would have a little fun with the Pirate Hats the kids got & take some pics of us trying to be a pirate...well, I think Amber won the BEST Pirate impression, but you can be the judge...

Also just so you know I am the WORST pirate Impressionist EVER!! I have probably like Ten pictures of me trying to be a pirate & I kid you not...I just look like I am doing the best "Ducky" impression because somehow I managed to have BUCK teeth in ALL of them. I don't know what my problem is...but because this is my blog I decided not to embarass myself TOO MUCH & put the least embarrassing picture on, which is pretty sad because that one is pretty pathetic too (I think I was trying to impersionate amber's impression and some how I appeared to be a "special" pirate in my pic). Oh and it was Soo funny! When my mom did her impression she would just smile & say "Arrrr..." through her teeth! Which was funny because, obviously, in her pic we can't hear the "Arr" part. haha!!!
Anyways we had a great time & it was SOO nice to wear capris & flip flops and not be cold :)
6 comments:
So I was laughing my head off through the WHOLE post! And as I'm writting my comment, I am STILL laughing!! LOL!!! We had such a fun weekend. Remembering all your pirate faces are just killin me! And then seeing my slide picture again, where I'm face planted into the slide, is pretty hilarious! That slide was really tough! And then last for me, but first on your post, my sweet little Moll Boll taking on your woosy Mylo. Molly is already getting brave enough to jump off mom and dads couch, I can't say the same for Mylo. lol! I remember when he was so scared! It looks like my dog has balls in the relationship, but she doesn't, Mylo does (or should)! lol!! jk! It was sad Mylo was sick, but hopefully next time they'll have more fun! I'm so glad you guys decided to come down! It was a great weekend! (also, you need to e-mail me all those fun pics, I still need to do my post!)
Pirates pizza is coming here. I have heard its lots of fun. I am loving your special pirate poise!!! You look awesome!
Oh man even though i saw these at your house and you told me the stories i was laughing all over again! Hopefully sometime this summer we can all get together for a weekend....As much fun as we had in vegas it would of been just as fun hanging with the fam! Oh and i so sorry i forgot to mention you in my post *blushes* I was trying really hard not to make it too long, although i really didn't succeed haha!
Ah I miss your family! They are so much fun. Make sure you tell your parents hi from me ok! And Traci I think if you keep practicing EVERYDAY you'll get that pirate expression down:)! Love it. Oh flip flop and capris....how would it be!
I love family fun weekends! I love everyone's pirateness and how you described it. That's seriously funny! Oh... and I don't get the comment about flip flops, aren't they year round attire? Just kidding, but they really are. Glad you had a fun weekend!
FUN FAMILY! I agree, Amber wins, you loose! But it's a great laugh!
Post a Comment