Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Fever...

Homemade Sandwiches - $2.00


Little Tennis Ball to play catch with - $1.00


Having a Picnic in the Park on a Nice Sunday Afternoon - PRICELESS





So Mike still thinks I'm a complete dork for bringing my Camera to absolutely everything & taking pictures of the dumbest things & this was no different for today, but I helped him understand that it was our FIRST picnic of the Year!! And it HAD to be Documented :)

I hope you all got to enjoy the sunshine just as much as we did!! And even though it wasn't planned so we definately just threw together a little of this & that (I'm sure you can tell by the pics & yes that is a Halloween paper cup in the pic w/ Mike...haha) it was Great to be outside & enjoying the Sunshine!!!!

7 comments:

Curtis and Crystal said...

Looks like so much fun. I am so ready for spring and summer. We love picnics and are so ready to get out of the house and enjoy some sun. You guys have a lot of fun. And Curtis is the same way about me. I take pictures of everything. It will get worse when you have kids to take pictures of.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I'm jealous! It was a nasty day in Idaho today...What's new. I can't wait for some warm weather and a chance to take Paisley out to play. I bet your cute little baby was lovin it!

squiresclan said...

Sunshine whats that??? :P ok so we see some sunshine occasionally but it's usually accompanied by freezing wind so kind of puts a damper on things.

I would love to go to a park, but currently they are still covered in snow or where the snow is gone it's a mudhole :( I really hate this time of year...weather warming up a tad, nice, snow melting, nice...mess left by the snow melting a royal pain in my you know what!!!!
Scott and I did take the dogs for a walk around the greenbelt on Friday why the kids were in school and i froze my nose!!
Just tell Mike he may call you dorky now but just think in 30 yrs when your reminicing all the laughs you will have of how traci documented our food :) hahaha

Josh and Amber said...

I love springtime picnics! They are the best!!! Yesterday was a perfect day in here in St. George. We spent pretty much all day hanging out in the backyard. Paige played in rocks, I pulled weeds, and Molly chewed on sticks, while Josh BBQ'd us some steak and chicken cobobs. They were so DELICIOUS! And you can tell mike, I took a picture of our kabobs before I put them on a grill, and Josh actually wanted me to too, because they just looked so good! We were proud of our creations!

Tiff said...

Awesome! I am loving the warm weather. Having your first picnic of the year in MARCH is worthy of pictures for sure. I love mikes face in these pictures :) You can seem his excitement in you always taking pictures. HAHA.

Burns Family said...

now all you need to add to the picture is a baby haha just do it and love it!!! :)

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

I love picnics. That is probably one of my favorite things of spring/summer. Thats great that the weather has been nice down there. It looks like fun.