Now I know MANY of you are HUGE fans of Twilight & were excited that Twilight came out on Video last week (yes, I own it & yes Mike finally watched it with me & admited, "it was alright" - big step in the right direction...if you ask me). So anyways, I just saw this trailer for New Moon off of my friend's Blog (thanks janae) and had to share it! It got me SOOO Excited for it to come out & although I'm not ready for winter again, I can't wait til November when it comes out :)
For your enjoyment.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY
13 comments:
I can't wait!!!
Awesome!!! Bring on November.........just not more winter haha
And yeah Mike! I asked scott if he was going to go with me to New Moon when it came out and he said yes can't wait!
I am way excited too! Thanks for hanging out this weekend, we had a ton of fun!
Hurray! Thanks for posting. I can't wait.
Wow! Okay so I haven't read all the books yet! Yeah, I'm lame! Anyways, I did really enjoy New Moon & want to see the movie! I think it will be beautiful w/ European scenes. FYI...the video is "fanmade" meaning a fan made it...not a real trailer! Sorry to bust any bubbles! Pablo said he saw some clips from "The Covenant" movie in this...so not sure if it's all really apart of the new movie!?
oh my gosh I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When the Twilight trailers came out I watched them over and over and over, it's soooo exciting to have the next movie to look forward too!
I'm sooo excited for the next movie.
We'll have to have a mother-daughters date again.
Wow, those fans did a pretty awesome job on the trailer. I'm excited for it to come out- hopefully there's no more chimes twinkling with the sparkling though :)
So PUMPED!
I will admit...I went the day it came out and frantically raced to the video section of Walmart!!! Loved the trailer...thanks...David has actually endured watching it with me a few times now, and won't say it out-loud, but he likes it!!
YEA!!! I read the books a couple months ago but decidded to wait and see the movie till I was done reading all of them. When I was done it was no longer in the theatere. So the day it came out on DVD I rented it and loved it. I can't wait till the next one comes out!!!
Tell Mike I am disappointed in him!! Just kidding, hope you guys are doing good. We should all try and get together sometime.
Rick & ALi
Post a Comment