
We had a good Easter this year!! We were suppose to go to St. George and enjoy it with my family, but some things came up so we decided to invite Mike's parents to come down & enjoy the holiday with us, instead :) I think it was my First official Easter dinner to make & host (ande of course I went overboard, making sure it looked nice) but it is always nice to have family to spend the Holidays with!! Thanks Mom & Dad Purser for letting me show you up in bowling (well...at least the second game...wink wink) & eating my food & saying it tasted very yummy!!
Here are some more pictures of our Easter Day Fun!! Also the pic of the basket w/ the toy in it is Mike's, but don't worry the Toy was really for Mylo :) And yes, that really is a plastic container holding Mike's parent's Easter. I know totally lame, but I didn't plan very well... :( And yes the Eater bunny brought them a lint brush...again lame, but really they needed one :) haha!
5 months ago

11 comments:
Wow, Traci, those rolls look yummy! Sounds like you had a fun Easter!
Your dinner looked super uper delicious!!! I'm proud of you for doing that all on your own!! We missed you guys a ton, but I'm glad you still had a good Easter!! And luckily I'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks! yay!
Should I call you betty crocker? That looks so yummy. And I love your new shirt! You are so dang cute!
Whay a delicous looking dinner!!! Looks like a fun Easter.
haha wow that table almost looks like mine did on easter :)............ok so the food is the exact same, down to the rhodes rolls, the best, but mine was not set out all fancy buffet style at the counter is the way i roll haha
glad you had such a good easter :)
Your food looks incrediable! I love all the easter baskets. They are perfect
Those rolls are calling my name, YUM! Your food looks like it turned out delicious!
Traci, you make a Mother proud. You make your rolls just like I do and you are the best hostess. I'm sure your food was great. I'm glad your in-laws got to spend it with you. We did miss you tho', but see you soon.
You're mother obviously taught you how to cook because mine didn't. My job was always to grate the cheese and stay away from hot objects. I'm not courageous enough to invite friends over for dinner let alone other adults. My buddies always make fun of me because my they say my special seasoning is black! Anyways, impressive dinner, I'm jealous of your skills.
I'm also jealous that you got cadbury mini eggs for Easter. I went to 4 stores on Saturday and couldn't find them anywhere. Looks like a great Easter.
Those rolls look so yummy! It looks like you had a fun Easter. I'm way jealous that you guys got Cadburry mini eggs they were sold out everywhere here. :(
You go girl!! Looks like you put on a masterful party!! You're so dang cute!! I love your creative basket stuffers...hey everyone can use a lint roller...even if they don't admit it!! :)
Post a Comment