My LITTLE Bro is Graduating from High School (excuse the pic, it was the only one I had on my computer)!!!! It is so weird because he as been my little Bro for soo much of my life (well, duh...I know, but you know what I mean) & now he is graduating and going to College, then he's going on a mission! I just can't believe he is old enough for this yet & heck how old does that make me?????????
Well, since I can't make it to his Graduation I wanted to give him a Shout Out & tell him how Proud I am of him & how much I love him!! He really has been the Best little Brother, filled with annoying habits and all but look girls (preferably the young single ones)- He is a CUTIE!!! And yes he is Available (that still surprises me). Well here is a cute little pic of the Tyson I still remember & of course the older, much more mature Tyson :) Love ya Bro!!


7 comments:
I remember Tyson being ridiculously cute when he was young. Sadly, ridiculously cute children do not often turn into ridiculously cute adults...except for Tyson.
The word on the street is that he is good from the inside out.
Crazy!! I remember this time last year when Andrew was graduating and being so excited for him yet sooo sad because I knew he'd be leaving for his mission soon. Now he's been gone on his mish for almost 5 months and he's already grown up like crazy. Congrats to Tyson, it's going to be a big year!!
I can't believe it either! What is happening to all of our little siblings? Amber is married with a kid. Hailey is getting married. Tyson is graduating (Shane still needs to get married). We are getting old! How are things in Utah?
That's a nice post Traci! And that pic of Tyson is AMAZING !! ;) lol! I can't believe he's all grown up either. I still remember him as my sweet and cute little brother. He's still my little bro and still cute, but you know what I mean! I'm excited to go see him graduate tomorrow, wish you could be there too!
I can't believe they are already graduating. Shalyse graduated yesterday!!! Tell him congrats for us.
Seeing as how Ty was only 5 yrs old when scott and I got married i have to admit, that little boy in the first picture is the one i remember the most I'm like you i cannot believe he's graduating i feel so incredibly old!!
Congrats to Tyson! He is such a cutie and I'm excited for our little plan to set him and Courtney up. I will give you a call here soon!
Post a Comment