Monday, May 18, 2009

Ok so I have become a horrible blogger & I am a few weeks behind in blogging this but the other week, Mike & I got the privilege of babysitting a Grandma (luv ya Gma Tanner), a Baby (who wouldn't want to watch the adorable Paige) & a Puppy (ok so Molly you may poo a pile & fart the ultimate stink bombs but your still pretty cute) while my sis and hubby enjoyed a romantic evening together. Well...we weren't babysitting Grandma for them, but it was just an added bonus having her there. We had so much fun playing parents for a night. And again it showed me how great of a Father Mike is going to be!! He was soo helpful w/ everything we did & he even changed his first diaper ALL BY HIMSELF while I took the puppies out Saturday Morning. He was really proud of himself!

We also got to spend some nice time w/ my sis & her hubby for her Birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS), but to be honest I don't have many pics so you will just have to check out her post if you want to see some of the fun (on right side under "The Hammond Family"). Anyways we had a Great time & we have LOVED having so much family come and visit this last little bit!!

We also went to Logan this last weekend & celebrated Mike's Grandma's 75th birthday. I forgot my camera so I didn't have any pics but they had a nice dinner w/ all of her family & it was soo neat seeing how many people have been brought into this world because of one person (ok 2 people - sorry Grandpa didn't mean to downplay your role ;) & what an achievement to be healthy & happy at 75!! Happy Birthday Grandma!!

4 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

So I hadn't seen those pics yet, but they are SO darn cute! I love the one with Grandma and Paige in the kitchen, so cute! And of course mike reading to paige! And I also had to laugh at the pic of grandma and mike with the dogs, and it looks like mike is carrying a bag with a poopy diaper in it. haha! I just had to laugh! But it looks like you guys had a fun time! Thanks again so much for watching our babies for us!! Your the greatest!! (molly hasn't been havin stinky farts since the day we left your house, it had to be because she was getting into mylo's food, sorry bout that!)

squiresclan said...

How cute! I love how in that picture of Paige you can tell she's smiling behind her pacifier too funny! Can't wait to see everyone next weekend!!

Curtis and Crystal said...

Hey looks like a lot of fun. Now you guys are ready to have a few rascals of your own. So we are going private if you want to leave me your e-mail address.

Tiff said...

You guys have a mini hotel going on over there. How nice of you to watch your niece and the dog :) Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

I miss our 24 nights! But I guess the y would be over now anyone. On to the bachlorette