Sunday, June 28, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

This year we spent Father's Day with Mike's family! I think it's important to try to be with family on these special occasions, even if we can't always, I'm glad we were able to spend it with Mike's family. The Purser's have a Father's Day Tradition of having a nice Family Picnic/Get together on Father's day & here are some pics of that day!

I hope that Dave (Mike's Dad) & My Father were able to enjoy a special day this year as we gave tributes to all the Great Father's out there!!! Sorry dad I wasn't able to spend the day with you as well but I hope you had a GREAT Day!! Love You!

1 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Mike's dad it so cute! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the park! That's a fun tradition to have. I feel bad, our father's day was pretty simple this year! But we did have some yummy ice cream cake for dad, grandpa, and josh!