Sunday, June 28, 2009

Meet the Next Singing Sensation....One Man Band!!!

It is True these guys are going to be HUGE!!! Well...Huge in the Rock Band XBox playing World :) My work had a Rock Band concert on Friday & so some of my collegues and I decided it would be fun to put a band together & I am not kidding when I say WE ROCKED IT!! Riley, the singer, has a GREAT voice & since the vocals were turned off on the game it definatley played to our advantage. I was the Big Eyed Bass player & my friend Nancy Rocked it out on the Guitar while Barbi sported a HOTT Cher outfit & killed it on the drums!!! Here are some pics & a fun clip of our killer performance. And if you LOVE it...Yes we are booking Encore Performances :)

And...just so you know the scoring was a little messed up but we won Best Costumes & had a Ton of fun!!! And at the end where the singer is hitting the Mic on the different things (hard to see in the video) They were bobble heads w/ the judges faces taped on them!!! We thought that would be a nice added affect! & he did mean to slide in between the monitors and not into one...haha!!

Oh and as a side note, the park where the performances were at housed alot of homeless people which was really sad to see but a kind homeless guy found my phone that I guess I dropped and called to tell us he had it BUT we had to pay him 2 peices of pizza & a couple dollars to get it back. What an experience & a memory I will have forever!!

11 comments:

squiresclan said...

That video is hilarious!!!! You guys rocked it! and you look oh so cute too!!!Cant' wait to see ya on the 4th :)

Candice said...

You actually sound good! You look even better. Those outfits are amazing!

Kasi French said...

I just fell a bit in love with each of you!!!

Carrie said...

that. was. AWESOME!! he had a really good voice and you girls rocked out. loved it. and i think it was an especially nice touch when he slid into the monitor. much more interesting than if he'd slid between.

Josh and Amber said...

That was so awesome! I love the costumes! Glad you guys won that!! And you so should have won with a performance like that!! You looked so cute! And that looked like it was SO much fun!!

{ Lana Cox } said...

Wow, that's hott! It looks like you guys had a blast. You totally deserved best costumes. You guys looked great :)

Janet said...

Get out of town! That is stinkin' awesome. The outfits are killer. I seriously heart guitar hero & rock band. I always pretend that I am on stage when I am playing (seriously). You guys are the bomb and I'm glad you won. And the homeless guy.... that's funny.

Garren, Michelle, Ryker, Trey & Mikylee said...

LOVE IT!!!hey, i am headed down there this wednesday...if you and becca are around we should do lunch on Friday or something...I would love to see ya. email me gmapple0501@gmail.com

Natasha Ireland said...

How funny. PS You sport that look Soooo well.

Tiff said...

Traci you rock. That is so awesome. Love the costumes!!!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

That is sooo funny!! I love reading your blog because I always laugh!! You are too cute!