Of course, I am behind in my blogging but here is a quick recap of some of the things that have happend this month (August).
1. My little brother Tyson got his Eagle!!
He also started his first Semester of College....Crazy!! Good Luck Ty! Make sure to leave time to Study : o )
2. Boating!!
So one of the perks at my job is that each quarter we get to have a team activity. Well this quarter we decided to go boating & we had so much fun & since not many of my coworkers look at my blog (excluding Becca of course), I thought I would be free to post some pics of the fun day!!
And just so you know all the brown (beer looking) bottles are actually "Apple Beer". Sorry...call us sinners but we couldn't help it! Oh & in case you are wondering....Achy Muscles/Sunburn/Mentrual Cramps DO NOT go well together. Yes that would be the day I had following this fun day.
3 - Paige turns 2 (my adorable little niece)!! Sorry no pics because we weren't able to make it to her big Beach Blow Out Party but I just had to give her a Shout Out :) (if you care to see pics you can go to "the hammand family" on the right)
4 - Again no pics but it is definately worth blogging about (because I know my family would appreciate it) - I FOUND MY GOLF SWING!! After 20+ years of trying, I think I finally found my swing.
5- Nauvoo 103 Reunion!!
My old room mate, Carolee Coy from My FIRST year of college (aka 8 years ago in 2001) got married & we were lucky enough that the whole crew was able to be there. Now I had great room mates after this year that I love BUT this is the ONE & ONLY year that I grew to LOVE ALL of my Roommates in the same apartment!!! And I still LOVE seeing them all! I wish I had a pic of us from that year I could show (sorry no digital camera then) but boy have we changed, stayed the same, grown, shrunk & all of the above!!!
Congrats Carolee!! I wish you all the Happiness in the World for your Marriage :) And from what I could see just on Friday Night, they will be Extremely Happy!
6 - We went on an AWESOME TRIP!! haha - I Wish!!! No, this is the end of the recap. Hope you enjoyed :)





6 comments:
Roommates are the best. There is something special, though, about freshman year roommates. They become your friends for eternity.
Fun re-cap. Looks like lots of stuff going on. I have to disagree, my freshman year roommates were CRAZY!!! But my sophomore and Junior year roommates rocked! Got to love college.
Yay you blogged!! I haven't been as good as I used to be on my blogging either, but it still gets done sometime!! Your boating trip looked like so much fun!! I was impressed with you on the wakeboard and everything, I don't think I could do that! Thanks for the shout out to Paige!! She loves you and is sad you missed her party, but understands! (ok so that's more like me, but owell) And congrats on finding your swing!! YAY!!!! And I recognize your old roomate that got married, she looks beautiful and happy! Congrats to her!!
Glad you had a fun/busy month. Gotta fit in as much fun as you can during the summer! :)
What a fun month, looks like you guys have been very busy!!!!
For not taking an official trip you still kept busy and had fun this summer!
Post a Comment