This year for Thanksgiving we went to St George & spent it with my family. It was great because my brother & his fam were able to come up too this year so we had a great time with almost everyone there...(Jennie definately next year) I love spending the Holidays with family & I am glad that we live close enough that we can be with family for the Holidays. Here are some pics of my fam...but WARNING - you will experience some Traci Overload in the pics :(
Another Joy of Thanksgiving is the Day after Thanksgiving Shopping! Not that Mike and I had much to buy this year we still had to wake up @ 3 in the morning with my Mom so we could be sure to enjoy the Craziness of it all!! Then of course we spent way to much, but afterwards we met up with Amber and Josh & went to Breakfast so we could get that extra needed energy before passing out of hunger & fatigue
It was also Amber & Josh's 5 year anniversary. So how do they feel about being married for 5 years?? I think this pic explains it all
And because it never ceases to amaze me my mom closes her eyes in EVERY pic we take of her. You may only have seen the ones with her eyes open on my blog but that was after 5 tries of getting the same pic w/ her eyes open. haha!! love ya mom!
To also help Amber & Josh celebrate their anniversay we endured New Moon yet a 2nd time. Ok well it was MIke's first & although you are probably thinking that Amber talked Josh into going to the movie it was indeed Josh who did the talking into. He loves these movies & was dieing to see it. So happily I joined & luckily Mike enjoyed himself as well (although we were still sporting the bed head from waking up so early that morning)
On Saturday we had a "Girl's Day" and went to Santa's Workshop Craft Fair
We always find way to much to buy, for instance...These Cute Accessories!! Amber got this really cute hat & my mom & I got these cute headbands. But I am sad to admit that I think they look better on my mom than me :( O'well Mom way to Spice things up!!
Then that night we made our Traditional Christmas Crafts & Look at How Cute they Turned Out!! I think we're getting pretty good at this ;)
On Sunday we laughed, cried, giggled, & sang as we all went our seperate ways. Ok, maybe that didn't quite happen but I was sad to go. (mostly because that meant going to work the next day) but I really had a Great Thanksgiving!! Thanks Mom & Dad for the Warm Welcoming & to all the rest of the fam. It's always good to see you!!!









5 comments:
Love the headbands! And love the craft! Can we steal the idea?! Okay, I'm stealing it: did you just modpodge it? And for the lettering did you use stickers? paper? vinyl? (you thought I was joking about stealing it, didn't you!) We really want to do something just like it for our RS craft day, and yours are adorable! I do want to come visit. I'll probably be coming home sometime after the new year, but this summer for sure!
Yah, we need to do a family craft. What a fun way to spend a holiday together.
I had forgotten about Aunt Bonnie's eye closing during photos. I remember distinctly closing my eyes with her and others in the photo we were taking and counting to three to coincide with the actual photo so that we would all have our eyes open. I guess we all have sensitive eyes.
Thanks for coming down for thanksgiving and we had a wonderful time. Everything was just great except that we missed Jennie and her fam. I thought you looked great in your headband too. Thanks for helping me feel young again. I loved our crafts too, they turned out great.
Next time, just post the good pictures. Ha!Ha!Ha!
Fun holiday! Your crafts turned out so cute! you guys got up earlier than we did; we were up at 4, did some shopping, had breakfast at IHOP, and I sure was tired all day! But it's fun, huh!
So so sad i missed it all :( This getting a job thing sucks!! lol I need more crafts too dang it, and Traci you always think up good stuff, me i don't htink i have a crafty bone in my body!
Post a Comment