Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!




Mike's Birthday was on Wednesday & since we don't have any family real close we enjoyed a nice, quiet, fun & relaxing day together for Mike's birthday. We started the morning with some Yummy Breakfast, opened presents, then relaxed, shopped, enjoyed a scrumptious lunch at Zupas, went ice skating then ate some Amazing Cheesecake made & decorated by a famous Baker in town....well I wish but I did try my best :)



Love you babe!!! I hope you Enjoyed Your Birthday as Much as I did!!
And just because I want to remember this funny story. I got in Mike's phone & got a bunch of his friend's numbers and texted them to call or text Mike Happy Birthday. Well quickly Mike started getting a bunch of text. Well we had our phones by each other (and we have the EXACT same phone) and a text message came. I assumed it was Mike's phone I opened it up and sayed "Look Honey, let's see who texted you!" Well, the text was from his friend but when we opened it up it said..."Thanks Traci for the reminder, I'll be sure to call him." Sure enough "the other phone" started ringing & it was him. It was pretty funny. Obviously he knew that I must of told everyone but still I didn't think I was going to be the one to give it away...haha!!

7 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

That story still makes me laugh! haha!! Cute hat btw ;) !! Mike's lucky to have you, even if the birthday celebrations are small you always seem to make em special!

Happy Birthday Mike!

Bonnie and Steve said...

I'm glad Mike had a very Happy Birthday. He's lucky to have you to spoil him.

Candice said...

December babies are pretty much the best. Happy Birthday!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Traci.....Have I ever told you what a cutie you are. I haven't stopped by your blog for a while so I just wanted to say hi!!

raveninthewolfden said...

I love the pics on your blog!

squiresclan said...

haha cute story! btw thanks for the txt or well i would have forgotten! I was naughty this year and never did get around to putting bdays on my calander, thus my birthday forgetfullness!

Melissa and Justin said...

Happy Birthday!!! I do have to agree with Candice, December babies are the best!