Sunday, March 21, 2010

Surprise!!!


We got a New NEPHEW!! Ha Ha, I bet you thought he was ours by the pic ;) But after this post you may think he was ours because we don't have many pics of the Actual Parents oops...sorry Amber & Josh (but if you want to see more pics you can check out Amber's blog)


Landen Isaac Hammond was born Monday evening w/ a head full of dark hair at about 11 pm, the short story is, my Sister went into labor about 9 pm & two hours & NO epideral later she had him :) Yes definately something I hope I don't get the pleasure of accomplishing but my sister is a Rock Star when it comes to pain & we're so glad he is here!!

I took Thursday & Friday off & flew down to St George to spend the rest of the week w/ her & Baby Landen. Mike had a Very Exciting & could not be missed Church Ball game to play (it was Regionals) so he came down on Friday & Landen was very excited to meet him....


Landen was also welcomed into this world by his Big Sister, Paige!! She is really good with him & Loves to hold him. It's cute because in this picture Paige looks so big compared to him but it just goes to show how small Landen is...


Now I think this Video really captures what Being a New Big Sister can do to you...

Congratulations Amber, Josh, Paige & Molly!! Your family really is growing into a Cute & Special Family (even you Josh...haha) Sorry this was the best pic I had on my camera

These last two pics should Win me an "Amatuer Photo contest" or something :) I love how they each capture a fun & Real Moment

Pic #1 - Paige taking a pic of herself. Now I wonder what body part she was actually taking a picture of...

Pic #2 - Looks to me like Paige is saying "What up" w/ some Gangsta Sign, while Mom & Dad Goo & Awe over Baby Landen. It made me laugh

Welcome Baby Landen!! I love that I am Already your Favorite Aunt ;)!!

(We really did bond over the last couple of days)

5 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Man my kids are cute! Thx for the post and thanx so much for flying down so quickly and spending the rest of the week with me! You really were a huge help and I enjoyed having your company and my kids love their auntie traci and uncle mike! I love that video of paige I'm glad u posted it, its so funny. And that last pic with paige and her what up sign is hilarious! haha! And thx for taken a couple of pics of my fam for us, with molly in there our family is starten to look huge! haha
Love ya sis!

{ Lana Cox } said...

How sweet! I love the picture oh Paige and him together, so cute!

squiresclan said...

I'm jelouse! If only i had a job i could leave at a moments notice :( That ok when i get down there i'm so taking over the favorite aunt role :)

Paige just makes me laugh they seriously need to move closer!

Bucket's List said...

Traci, I love that pic of your niece taking a pic of herself! What a Kodak moment!!! :)

Cory and Karen said...

Congratulations on being an Aunt again! You took some cute family pictures and I love the one of Paige giving a thumb's up!