First off was a TRIPLE BABY SHOWER. Yes not One or Two but THREE. Mike's Sister's & Three Cousins (all Sisters) are all do pretty close (I bet you can't guess which pic below is of them all :). So it started Saturday morning w/ one, then went to another & lastly was Angie's. Mike and I drove up that morning so I only made it to Angie's but luckily they are all apart of the same family so I still got to see everyone. And really there should have been a 4th shower, but since it was Kori (mike's cousin) 2nd child she opted not to have one but talk about a day of Oooing & Aweing at all the adorable things they got. (Also Kori if you are reading this - THANK YOU for the gift & note. It was definatly unexpected but it really meant ALOT). At Angie's it was fun cause for an activity we got plain white onesie's & Markers & got to design pictures/sayings on them. Well, I am not very creative & only came up with "Not the Mamma" but I was really impressed w/ what the other girls came up with. Definately put mine to shame but I think she got some really cute ones that she may even use. Here are some pics:
I GOT BANGS!!! I may not look much different to you but I definately feel different when I look in the mirror. We'll see how long it lasts but it is fun to have a change =)



6 comments:
I love your bangs! super cute! :)
Every Easter I always think I should be in St. George with you and walking around the art show again. Good times. You look cute! I need to change my look somehow. You've inspired me. I'll get right on it.
Sounds like Easter was super busy for you guys. Your hair looks great!
thanks for letting us have Easter with you. It was a lot of fun. You always do a good job.
I like the new hair. Way cute!!!
Traci...you are too cute!! I love the bangs!! I just got bangs too, and they are alot to get used to for sure!!!
Post a Comment