So...We decided to go to Logan for Labor Day weekend to visit w/ Mike's fam since we hadn't been up there in a while. We got up there Saturday afternoon & Mike's mom thought it would be fun to go eat at a Thai restaurant for dinner. None of us had really had Thai before but her so we thought it would be fun trying something new. Well...I'm not completely sold on the food but we had fun anyways. I will have to admit my favorite part was the appetizer (which I picked). The chicken was scrumptious!! And funny side note...while we were ordering Mike's mom ordered something & I was reading what was in it on the menu and it said Peanut Sauce. So I asked the waitress what Peanut Sauce was & everyone started laughing (including the waitress) & Mike's mom's face turned a nice cherry red, well I thought it was only because it was such a stupid question. Anyways, come to find out, I didn't exactly say "Peanut Sauce" but something else... I'll let you figure it out but it turned out to be a fun family joke, well atleast Mike seemed to think so. Here are some pics of our dinner:
For Labor Day we had all planned to have a relaxing day at Bear Lake & see Mike's grandparents at their cabin & of course get some well needed laying out & swimming in. Well, we should have known it was going to Snow there! How silly of us to expect otherwise. So yeah let's just say we didn't go but we improvised w/ the conditions and decided to go bowling. I haven't been bowling in quite awhile but I was certain that my Wii playing skills would get me a strike Every time! Well come to find out it's much easier to bowl in the Wii then at an actual bowling alley, but Mike was still very impressive! He got a spare or stike in EVERY frame but one durring our second game & of course took Victory!!! It was really fun & I think it's time to talk Mike into joining a Co-Ed Bowling League!! I think it would be Soo fun!! But I'm sure it will have to take a LOT of persuading considering my scores at the end of the day :(

Thanks Mike's fam for a Great Time!! And so you know in all the pictures it was Mike, Me, His Parents & his Sister Angie w/ her new hubby Dave :)
And I just wanted to post this because it reallly made me laugh! So whenever we are in Logan Mylo is a Pain in the Hiney because he won't

leave their dog alone who is like 14 years old which is like a 100 years old in doggy years so let's just say he isn't up to much for playing. Anyways he doesn't sleep and he won't stop bugging him so whenever we come home he is zonked & sleeps hours (which we won't complain about). Anyways we stopped at the store on our way home and Mylo was sleeping & the sudden stop of the car woke him up & so when I looked back this is how I found him & he just sat there with no intention of getting the shirt off his face!! I took that as "Man did I have a Good Weekend"!! So of course I had to take a pic
10 comments:
Tracy, you are soooo funny! I can only imagine the look on the waitress' face when you asked about the "peanut sauce" :) OOPS!! Looks like you guys had a terrific weekend!!
I feel a little silly...I don't get the peanut sauce joke. But I love Thai food (I always go for the currys-not hot-and the soups). I am so glad that you were initiated.
Sry I didn't leave my comment last night, and hurried you off the phone. My mother in-law and sister were hear to drop something off to me and we visited for awhile. Then today I've been super busy with paige and cleaning the house, making sure it looks nice because paige's friend Kaylee is comming over today, as well as Karalee.
Anyways, it looks like candice has a clean mind. Don't worry candice we still love you. I think that "peanut" sauce story is so hilarious. It made me laugh out loud again just thinking about it and imagining if only I would have been there. Anyway, looks like you had a great weekend, but I know it would have been better if it was with me!!! lol jk! Well if things go as planned we'll be seeing you in less then a month! Yeah! So I look forward to that! Love ya sis!
What an adventure you had. The odd and silly moments seem to make the best memories. Next time order sticky rice and sweet and sour chicken...can't go wrong.
Yeah so I am stupid to and I don't get the peanut sauce joke :) Ill have to ask Tyler! Anyway. Looks like you guys had a great time!
Oh Tracy, PEANUT SAUCE. That made my day, thanks.
Just to help you ladies out...she didn't quite say the word "Peanut" like she meant to, but instead she said a male body part, that's similar to peanut, but not really. Maybe that helped a couple of you out!
Traci can I just say that I love you! You always make me laugh! Seriously I would've done the same thing and you know it.
OH man Traci i bet that moment was just priceless!!! I'm not surprised you had snow i think summer is making a hasty retreat this year :(
I posted btw, i know i know been forever lol
Traci I love your new picture! You guys look great. How do you make cute headers like that
Post a Comment