So Mike is watching a stupid movie and I really am not in the mood for watching a movie tonight so I decided to do this tag that my sister & sister n' law tagged me on like 3 months ago...oopsy! Better late then never I guess :)
The last Four jobs I have had:
1. Currently, I am an Inside Sales Rep at Marketstar: No I don't sell anything but I do assist companies that sell HP product (yes like the computer) & help them make loads of money :) It has actually been a good change for me! I love the people I work with and the environment!!
2. Marketing Assistant for Richmond American Homes: This job was great for me!! I got to be creative, plan events, tour our communities & help keep my boss organized! I loved my boss & overall I really enjoyed my job until the Market turned upside down and I was layed off :( hence...the job w/ Marketstar now :)
3. Warranty Specialist & Sales Manager Assistant for Salisbury Homes: Yes another job w/ a homebuilder but it helped me learn alot about building homes. But I would NEVER suggest managing the warranty department for a homebuilder, unless you like getting yelled at on like a daily basis :( No Fun There!
4. Receptionist for Integrity Direct Marketing in St. George: This was a pretty short lived job but the people were really nice & our boss took us to California Adventure Land & to an Anaheim's baseball game once. That was pretty fun!
Four movies I have watched more than once:
I wouldn't consider myself a movie buff but, I do really like:
1. What happens in Vegas! Soo funny!!! If you haven't seen it yet, you must!
2. How to lose a Guy in 10 Days! Again, I think this movie is soo fun & cute!
3. The Notebook! The first time I saw this was w/ Mike & this was before the "I Love You's" were said, so I was certain after watching this movie that he would say "I Love You", since it soo made you want to be in love (which I was)...well, he didn't :( But he did say them soon after :)
4. She's the Man! Mike and I watched this like 5 times after we rented it! We think Amanda Bynes is Soo Funny!!!
Geez, if you can't tell I sure do LOVE my Chick Flicks!!
Four places I have lived:
1. Rigby, Idaho - This was home to me for Many Years!! And where Many of my memories still are
2. Rexburg, Idaho - Yes I attended BYU-Idaho, or as the locals would call it the Y of I. Some of the best years of my life...before Mike that is
3. St. George, Utah - Me and my dearest friend Nicole moved here after college. We had the BEST summer ever!!! I will never forget that time...well, until she left me :( (Love ya Nicole)
4. Provo, Utah - I moved up to go to Massage Therapy school & this is where most of Mike & I's courtship took place :)
Four places I have been:
1. Maui, HI - So Beautiful!!
2. Cancun, Mexico - Loved the beaches
3. San Francisco, California - way fun
4. Moscow.....Idaho!! Yeah not as cool as Moscow, Russia!
Four Facts you probably don't know about me:
1. I've had the same toe ring on my toe for over 5 years now & no it's not stuck. I just like it & haven't had a need to take it off, maybe I should to check for some fungus or something...haha!
2. I was thrown out of a car when I was in 8th grade and am here to tell about it. I have 4 scars on my body from the accident that I use to always make sure were covered but now there are apart of me & I am just grateful that Heavenly Father gave me a 2nd chance!
3. I am very self conscious of my knees! I really don't like them!! They are chubby knees & one of them holds one of my 4 scars! It's weird because you would probably look at people and say Dang, I would give anything for those legs, her toned tummy and so fourth & me I'm like "Look at those Knees!" I know totally weird!
4. I want a Monkey! I've always wanted a monkey. I mean how cooler of a pet can you get??!!?? I'm sure I'll never get one & I hear they are really mean but I am certain that mine would be nice :)
Four Favorite Foods
1. Chicken Fetuccinne Alfredo - Especially at Pizza factory
2. Chicken Enchiladas - sorry mom but I really do like my version
3. Lasagna - a childhood Favorite
4. GRILLED CHEESE!! I order this everywhere - even if we're at a nice restaurant!!
Four places I would like to visit:
1. New York City - I would love to see everything there is to see!!! Eat everything & shop til I dropped!!
2. Australia - I've always wanted to go to Australia! Who wouldn't want to take a ride in a Kangaroo's pouch, pet a Koala Bear, surf at the beach! It all sounds soo wonderful!
3. Nauvoo - I really think I could use a boost in my Church History & what a greater place to do it.
4. Costa Rica!!! Ok, so I probably wouldn't have thought of this before but since we're planning on going there in November I better put it down!!! I am Way Excited!!!
Four things I am looking forward to for the rest of the year:
1. Well obviously going to Costa Rica!!! We're going with my bestest friend Becca & her husband. And even though we just went to Cancun in February, I am definately ready for another get away. Away from reality, work, household chores, etc!! I need this desperately & I can't wait to share it with all of you!!!
2. Put up Christmas Decorations!! I LOVE Christmas and the whole spirit of it! And...since I finally remembered to hit the after christmas sales I finally am getting lots of decorations to put up!! I can't wait!!! Now only if I had a bigger christmas tree........
3. Snowboarding!!! We didn't get to go much last year & Mike is still new at the sport but he is doing soo good & we already splurged and got him an early birthday present so we have to go LOTS so he can get good use of his new gear!!! We have soo much fun going together!
4. The Holidays! Christmas & Thanksgiving! I love spending time w/ the family and since we don't live really close to any, I like getting to take time away from work and just enjoying eachother and the whole spirit it brings! Plus I am still like a 5 year old when it comes to opening presents on Christmas morning :)
Well, hopefully you learned a little more about me! I won't tag anyone but please feel free to play along if you haven't done this one already :)
9 comments:
OOO i didn't know u were going to costa rica how fun!!! November just must be the travel month u and mike, me and scott hopefuly going to pheonix and i guess mom and dad have something cooking too. Woohooo we all gonnna have a blast!
You are going to love love love Costa Rica. We picked James up from his mission there and it was the most awesome trip ever. Oh and as far as a monkey goes for a pet, I wouldn't suggest it, I heard they fling poo and have fleas...eeeew. As for the toe ring, I just don't know what to think about that one.
I do love getting to know people better. Everytime I learn more about you the more awesome I think that you are.
I am glad we are related.
Traci your so funny! I think I know you pretty well actually!! Except I didn't realize you had that same toe ring on for 5 whole years! Maybe you should check for fungus. You definately got me beat, I've only had my toe ring on for like 6 months now. haha!
I love tags like that...you learn so much about people! Really...you hate your knees?? You make me laugh every time I read your blog!! I love it...I am however very jealous that you get to go on so many fun vacays!! Its cuz you don't have kids...so..really enjoy this time with just you and your hubby, cuz times like these are few and far between when kiddos come along!!
It's so fun to learn so much about everyone from their blogging worlds!
I bet Wyatt would LOVE to see your monkey each time you went to get your mail! We'll support you 100% in that decision! :)
Oh we did have the BEST and I mean BEST summer ever! I loved reading about you. You are probably the funnest person in the world. I wish we lived closer to each other! And for the post below I just knew you would be a golfer someday!
Hi! Thanks for the comment. Your not dumb at all! For a long time I couldn't figure it out myself. There are diffrent programs that you can you some I have no idea what they use. I've just been using Picasa 3. If just google it you can download it for free. It's awesome!!
The Jaramillos
Traci and Mike, It has been way to long since we have been in touch. A lot has happened since then. We moved to Mountain Home Idaho and Jesse trasnfered to BSU!!! Life is crazy!!! Miss you gusy
Post a Comment