I was tagged by Nicole. Here are the rules...go to your pictures and go to the fourth file and then the fourth photo in that file and you have to post the picture....Here it is...
Josh (Bro n'law), Mike (my cute Hubby), & Tyson (little bro)
This was taken last year at my Sister, Jennie's, Barbeque. As you can see they all think they are pretty Hott Stuff!!!I tag Kim Waldron, Jenn Squires, Nancy Taylor, Lana Cox, Brittany Lowe & Candice
5 comments:
haha boys! they always think they are hot stuff!
Love the picture! And I think the picture up top of you two is to die for! You look so pretty! Oh the wreath you made is really cute! Look at you getting all crafty!
Haha! Love the pic! I don't remember seeing that one. I sure am thankful it wasn't a pic of me from that day though. That was when I was pregnant and swollen and unrecognizably fat. But what a fun tag!
Very cute pictures. Guess what, we finally started a blog. I am totally unsure of how this all works and our blog is nothing great, but the webstie is www.rachelleandjess.blogspot.com!!!
And which gang signs are they flashing. I am so behind on these things...is it the Super Righteous Future G.A. sign?
They are definitely an exceptionally good-looking group.
Post a Comment