Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Mike!!!


This last Tuesday was Mike's 27th Birthday!! (Yes, I am a little behind posting this on my blog) So, I don't know about Mike, but I think he had a Great Birthday this year!! Last year I threw him a birthday party but we ended up having a Huge snowstorm & most of our guest got snowed into their house, so let's just say it turned out to be a tiny winy birthday party :( So, to make up for last year's events I made sure it would be a big celebration & it was! We had alot of our friends come over & we had a great time!! I thought it would be fun to play a little game to see how well people could guess Mike's age so I made this board with all these pics of him growing up & boy was it hard!! And of course we had "Better than Sex" cake & ate lots of yummy refreshments. And Mylo even made a new friend :)


Well, Honey I Love You Soo Much!!! I hope you had a Great Birthday & thanks for letting me throw you a party (since we all know the party was really for me...I just LOVE throwing parties & hadn't done one in quite a long time)

10 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

What an awesome wife you are! You really are such a good party thrower! I'm so sad we weren't there! But we still love you guys! I love the pic of Josh and Mike on the "Guess Mike's Age" Board. Them and their missionary hair dues, that was funny. We weren't even engaged then. haha! I love your food stands. It looks so good! You do such a good job! Did I say that already?!?! Love ya!

Tiff said...

That was such a fun party! You left out the best part though. That I won the guess the age game. LOL. Just kidding. You are the best party thrower! I will have to remember that next time I throw a party so you can be my event planner :)

Carrie said...

it really WAS a fun party. thanks so much for having us! your a great party thrower, tracy!

Jessie Eyre said...

And I agree, too! It was a FUN party! Thanks for inviting us over!

Your cake was pretty yummy, too....but I still think sex is better than any cake! :) TMI maybe...

{ Lana Cox } said...

How fun, and what a great wife to throw such a fun party.

Justin and Melissa said...

I would have been so good at that guess your age game! Happy Birthday Mike! The big 27 man we are getting so old.

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Wow that is a lot of candles!! :)

Bonnie and Steve said...

You are just as bad as me. Ha! Ha!! thanks for letting me stay with you. I had a great time.

The Oswalds said...

I wish you were here to plan the Tanner Christmas party, it's tomorrow and you will be missed! Rumor has it that your Dad and Tyson are coming, that will be great to see them. Happy belated birthday Mike, and Merry Christmas to all 3 of you (I know I cannot exclude Milo!). Love ya, Renae

Omi said...

hey there... this is johnathan thibodeaux, i'm one of mike's old mission companions. tell mike i have no clue how to work blog spot either! but my wife has a blog set up too. haha. feel free to take a peak. and by the by... ya'll make a really lovely couple. take care!