Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What does Christmas Bring???

Lots of Presents & LOTS of Pictures :)

Mike & I definately had a good Christmas this year! First off we started it off by visiting Mike's family the weekend before Christmas because we would be in St. George with my fam for Christmas, so we had our Christmas exchange then & got some great stuff! The best thing though was the toilet bowl lid on the bucket....Yes, I will explain ;) I told Mike's mom that we needed 72 hr kits. Well, instead of getting us some she got us a good start and got us a bucket w/ a toilet bowl lid on it. It was soo funny & definately not expected. As you can see in the pics below we had a little fun taking silly pics with it :)

Then we headed down to St George to spend Christmas with my family. In my family it is a tradition to make Danish Pastry every year on Christmas Eve, so my dear Grandma Tanner came over to help Amber & I carry on the tradition & besides the yummy treat we had afterwards we had a lot of fun teasing Grandma durring the cooking extravaganza...

We sure Love You Grandma!!! She was a good sport & even though she didn't know we were taking silly pictures with her she had a good laugh with us afterwards ;)

Then of course after our Christmas Eve Party we always get to open One Present which always just happens to be PJ's :) And with that comes our traditional photos in front of the Christmas Tree in our PJ's. Thanks Mom for such great new Pajamas!!


Now instead of posting many pics of us opening fun presents that are probably more exciting to us than you here are some pics of some of our randam fun we had durring the week. I must explain though the pic of my mother. My mom, dad & my little Bro got Aerosmith Guitar Hero for their Wii & although we expected it to be played alot by Tyson and us, my Mother ended up surprising us & becoming a little more addicted then we would expect. After being out with my sis & bro n law we would get home late & find my mother on the couch playing it with that face (see pic below). It was soo funny watching her play & concentrating Soo Hard!! Mom I know you'll get past "Beginner" Very Soon :)

Lastly I have to share these pics because they are too cute & fun not too. Ok, see exhibit "A"

Have you ever taken what you would consider a Great photo & then realize the person lingering in the background that somehow ruined it. Well that would be this photo. Thanks Josh for taking away Paige & I's Kodak Moment.

Now the following pic was WAY too cute not to take. So on Sunday as we were loading up the car we left Paige & Mylo inside anticipating the departure. Well, my mom & bro were inside & witnessed this cute moment. When Amber & I went outside Paige & Mylo both went to the window to take a look out & see where we went then they both were whining. It was soo funny!! This Pic helps express that moment...



Ok so finally I am to the last of the cuteness. The first was just so sweet & I had to take a pic. I talked Amber into coming back with us & spending a few days with me before the New Year, so we got to bring Paige along as well & on the way home we captured this moment... Then when we got home the 2nd Pic was our next moment. How Sweet is that??? Man I just can't wait for Mike to become a Daddy :)





Well, I am sure there is no question as to if we had a good Christmas or not but Thanks for Sharing these moments with us!! I hope all your Christmas's were just as memorable :)

10 comments:

{ Lana Cox } said...

Looks like you had an awesome Christmas! I love the picture of Paige and Milo, that was so sweet

Candice said...

How wonderful was Christmas with the Tanners!

I did not know that Tyson was a Ute fan! How did that happen? Do they have a tremendous golf team or something?

Lacy said...

Ya, I looked at all my Christmas pictures and thought "where to start!" I bet Grandma will love the pictures you took of her! Your aprons are dang cute! I might have to copy them if ya don't mind!?! You and Amber have adorable babies watching out the window (Kodak moment) and not only Mike but I'm sure you too will make an awesome little mommy!

squiresclan said...

I love your pictures and this post had me laughing all the way through! Wish I could of been there with you all :( someday!

And in response to your post i know i know, we fully expected to have a small christmas this year then Scott got that unexpected really good paycheck right before xmas due to all the LONG hours he had put in so we splurged a bit lol Don't worry we told the kids that it was definately a last minute thing that they got such nice things and at the time we had sat them down things were different haha

The Oswalds said...

Traci, what a cute post! I'm so jealous, I didn't get to make Danish with my mom this year, so I'm glad you enjoyed it and I can live vicariously through your blog (especially the teasing!). We got Rock Band for the Wii and have very similar looks on our faces too. I think I'll have to go to St. George and take on your mom. Love you and Happy Holidays! Renae

Becca said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Naughty Amber, going to smack Gma T on the behind :) Haha. The pic of Mylo and Paige is really cute!

Shake-N-Bake said...

I'm just a blog stalker who happens to know who you are . . . You have a cute blog!!

John Baker's wife, Tiffany
www.johntiffnfam.blogspot.com

Burns Family said...

Looks like you had just a splendid Christmas...Happy New Year!!! :)

Tiff said...

Wow what a great holiday for you guys! I love the toilet bowl lid. Perfect. Your traditions sounds like so much fun!

squiresclan said...

haha i was just looking through you photos again and noticed something. In you pictures with mikes family, that is just too cute that one half of each couple is wearing red! Just thought i'd point out that little observation!