Oh Traci! You make me laugh! Way to have the Christmas spirit! Hope to see you tonight... haven't heard if you're coming up or not. If not, we'll miss you guys!
Traci, I would do the same thing with Webster :) I hope you guys are having a great holiday season. Let me know if you will be staying in town or not, maybe we can hang out.
That is so dang funny! Lorin and I were both laughing when we saw that picture. But we weren't making fun of you I promise. We thought it was scute! Merry Christmas!
That is seriously too cute! You are so funny--we don't even bring our kids to see Santa (but in our defense, they have holiday anxiety!). If you ever need a random vacation, you guys should come to visit us in Houston . . . just a thought! Christmas Eve just isn't the same anymore without our Walker get-to-gethers.
Welcome to Our Blog (I use the term "ours" lightly considering Mike never writes on here...haha) So Mike & I have been married for almost 4 yrs now & live in Pleasant Grove Utah, with our little baby, Mylo (yes, he is a dog). We Love Life & Doing things together! We have had the opportunity to do some fun things in our "childless" marriage but we would Love to start our family...Soon!! I hope this blog will give you some insight in our life & also spark some curiousity to get to know us a little more :) Again...Welcome!!
16 comments:
awwwwwww mylo looks so cute on santa's knee!! I won't poke fun.........er much lol j/k
hope you have the greatest chrismas :) Love ya sis!!
So, what did Santa think of this? I can tell Mylo loves it! Merry Christmas.
Love, Renae
Wow Traci that is great! You are to funny :)
Your pup takes a great picture; and Santa's holding him proudly! Merry Christmas!!!
Ha ha! you are hilarious! that's so cute. i bet that was a first for santa!
Oh Traci! You make me laugh! Way to have the Christmas spirit! Hope to see you tonight... haven't heard if you're coming up or not. If not, we'll miss you guys!
Traci, I would do the same thing with Webster :) I hope you guys are having a great holiday season. Let me know if you will be staying in town or not, maybe we can hang out.
Wahaaha, you are so funny. He is pretty cute though.
Traci I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!!!!!!! Mylo looks so stinking cute on Santa's lap!! He did a lot better with that experience then Paige did! haha!
I love it! I bet that Mylo was Santa's best lap sitter that day.
That is so dang funny! Lorin and I were both laughing when we saw that picture. But we weren't making fun of you I promise. We thought it was scute! Merry Christmas!
That is seriously too cute! You are so funny--we don't even bring our kids to see Santa (but in our defense, they have holiday anxiety!). If you ever need a random vacation, you guys should come to visit us in Houston . . . just a thought! Christmas Eve just isn't the same anymore without our Walker get-to-gethers.
I LOVE that!! I think that is the funniest thing...like I have said in the past..you always have something on your blog that makes me laugh!!
That is adorable! Merry Christmas!
So cute! LOVE IT!
Okay, that is funny.
Post a Comment