So...I'm sure none of you have noticed (but my sis' Amber) but I have changed this background like 5 times in the last couple of days!!! Sorry I guess my heart won't just stay on something & I don't even know where to begin with telling you about my anxiety over my header!!! Anyways I just had to share because I caught myself wanting to change it...Again :)
Love You All!!!
10 comments:
Don't change the header, I like it, and we all know my opinion matters most ;)
Traci your so funny! All your stuff is cute! Remember when I went through the phases of always changing mine! haha! But it's all good because change is fun, even if it is alot one right after the other:)!!
how do you change all that. i need to learn how cause it is so cute.. let me know cause i want mine cute for christmas to!!
I love change...it just gets better and better, and you hone down what you really love.
I noticed...but they are all cute.
haha i saw tow of em. i've been so bad i haven't touched my blog in couple weeks! but keep checkin cuz eventually i will do it! i'm haveing a really bad , procrastination/not wanting to accomplish anything faze but soon it will pass!
i go crazy with changing mine, too. i finally just gave up all together. that's why it's just boring and white now : (
Well Traci I hope you like this new one I did for you and it makes you happy!! And calms your OCD!! lol!!
Oh my gosh Traci I did it again! Didn't I just tell you I wouldn't do it again...AGHHHH!! I was signed in as me, but then no I had to fix your header and then leave a comment under your name right afterwards! LOL!! I promise that was the last one!!!!
The one you decided on (for now!) is really cute!
Post a Comment