As many of you know (because so many of you Wished me a Happy Birthday) My 26th Bday was on Monday. 26 years!! Man that is Ollddd...to me that is, since I still looke like I'm 18 & I have no kids yet...Ahhh!! Anyways, I had a really fun Birthday this year. First off, Mike took me snowboarding at Sundance on Saturday & we had Lots of Fun!!
Then that night he took me to dinner at the Chef's Table. It is sooo yummy!! It is one of those, no children, reservation's only kinda places so you know it's not cheap but man is it worth it (on special occassions). Mike was pretty embarrassed that I was taking pictures of our food, but I had to so you could see just how pretty the food is :)
Monday, my actual Birthday, I left work early and Mike & I hit the Matinee of Marly & Me. In case you haven't heard you will absolutely Bawl at this movie!! & I Loved it!!! And just in case your not a "dog" person, you should still see this movie! It is SOO funny & definately brings across a real nice message so GO SEE IT!! But don't forget the tissues ;) Then we got home in time for 24! We are 24 freaks & this season is going to be sooo good!
And for my birthday present I get to go shopping!!! What do I want?? I don't exactly know but it sure is nice to be able to shop & not feel guilty afterwards :)
Thanks Honey for such a Great Birthday & to all of you that was also apart of it in some way!!


17 comments:
Happy birthday! It sounds like you got spoiled, but you sure deserve it. We watch 24 religiously so we will have to get together one of these nights. Its great!
Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a BLAST! What a good husband you have to treat you like a queen. Have fun shopping.
Happy Birthday!! You have an awesome hubby!!!
I'm glad you had such a fun birthday and got to party all weekend; and the party's still not over, the shopping has yet to begin!!!
Happy birthday Traci! It sounds like you had a great day. We are getting so old. I thought that 26 was a wierd one too. We are in our late 20's! I love that Mike was embarrassed you were taking pictures because that is so something I would do and Lorin would be mortified. Well I wish you lots of love a little bit late for your birthday!
Yeah! What a fun, fabulous birthday! The Chef's Table ROCKS! We went their last year for my birthday, and it was so fabulous. I remember Pablo saying..."what is this sorbet for?" and I was like DUH...To clean your palette! lol. Happy Birthday Girl!
Happy Birthday Traci! I didn't know you were a fellow January b-day. I really need to know my Walker cousins better. Looks like you had a blast.
Happy Birthday! What's your address ya' big dork? I'm calling you that because I'm mad we haven't hung out yet! I don't really think you're a big dork - just a little one. HaHa! I hope everything is going great. You look absolutely beautiful as always.
So you look super HOT in your new snowboarding outfit!! hehe!! I love the beanie SO cute!!! Also, that food was gorgeous! Made me hungry! And that dessert, what was that! It looked really cool and yummy!!!! By the look of the empty plate afterwards it had to be yummy! I still have yet to see Marley and Me, but I told Josh he has to take me to it and he said ok! Also, I'm excited for 24 this year. We haven't watched it religiously since we watched the first season, but I think this season is going to be different! We will be watching every episode! (thank goodness for t-vo!!!) I'm glad you had such a great birthday!!
Well Happy Birthday you old bag you!!:) I felt really old when I turned 26 too!! Isn't it crazy how 26 feels old? Imagine when we turn 30!! Now that old!! Well, I am glad you had a fun birthday!
Happy Belated! Sorry I didn't bake you a cake!
Chef's Table is where my parents take us for any BIG fancy event. The food is just TO DIE FOR and the chef is so nice. It is one of Utah's best places to eat...besides Cafe Rio, right? :)
Happy Birthday, I am the worst friend ever. Having the whole fam sick and brando in the hospital, I totally spaced to call you. I hope you had a great time and if 26 is old than all us gals are a bunch of old ladies ;). luv ya babe
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a fun day.
Sounds like you had the perfect day! Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Traci! Snowboarding looks like so much fun. Dinner looks fabulous too and you look so pretty in that bottom picture. Glad you had such a great day, have fun shopping!
Happy Birthday long lost second cousin! I don't know how I found you on here...but it is I, Leah, the Chisholm from Oregon. Hope all is well and that we can keep in touch. I don't have a "blogspot yet" but hope to make one soon. E-mail me if you want to catch up (I coudln't figure out if I could even do that on here.) Glad to see you are doing so well!!
Leah
lrchisholm@hotmail.com
Happy belated Traci. Brianna and I saw Marley and Me and we both cried our eyes out. I don't know if you remember our dog Niki, but this story was a little too close to home and especialy at the end we just couldn't keep it together! I like to see that you are 26 because that doesn't make me feel as old--I was only 13 when you were born! :) Love ya. Renae
Post a Comment