Even with our ups & downs we really had a Great 2008 Year!! I know this probably should have been posted the end of Dec or something to help close out the Year & I know that you all already know what went on in our lives month after month due to this blog BUT here is a fun little recap of our year!!! Thanks for enjoying every moment with us :) Also click on image to make larger...much easier to see that way!
5 months ago

10 comments:
what a cute recap! i need to get one made but as you know i'm a procrastinator so it could be 2110 before i recap 2008 lol
I love that pic of you in costa rica it's so crazy how it turned out looking so photoshopped but it not, u can jump high :) Dad showed us the DVD with all the pics when him and Ty came up I definately want to go on the next vaca :)
What a fun year. You guys did a lot of fun stuff!
The toilet bowl bucket is hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing at you guys sitting on it. Looks like you had a great year. Your baby is so cute!
I love your re-cap! I'm like Jenn, I haven't quite gotten to making mine yet! But I will get it done! I finally took down my Christmas Tree today!! Shows you how slow I'm being with things at the moment.
your year was far from boring! I agree with Jenny, watching the DVD of pictures and video of costa rica made me reeeeaaallllyyyy want to go!
Gosh that looks like a lot of fun! By the way if I forget I want to wish you a Happy Birthday on Monday! I can always remember cuz that's Taylors bday too. Tell Mike to spoil you rotten!
I love the recap and also wanted to wish you a happy b-day on Monday. Us girls at work were talking today about going to lunch next week for your b-day! Cassie stopped by to say hi today. I miss all my girls! Call or e-mail me if you can do lunch next week. :)
Cool idea with the recap! I like the picture per month idea. You are very smart. I should try it so I feel that I really did something in 2008.
I liked how you put that post together, looks really good! LOVE your new background too, and the quote!!! It's a good motto.
Oh, I saw something I didn't see in a post! See your recap was perfect! I didn't know you went to an American Idol concert! Was it hard to get tickets? and are they really good live? Have a Happy 2009!
Post a Comment