

Mike's sister Angie got married last Friday!! She married a guy that I think will fit right into the family :) The only drawback is he is like 10 ft tall (really 6 ft 7 inches...the picture does not give him justice) so now I really am the Shorty of the family!! Anyways, they were married in the Logan temple and the Sealer gave them some WONDERFUL advice (I always Love going to temple weddings because I don't remember AT ALL what was said during our sealing so I just take their advice as if it was given to me) and now they are honeymooning in San Diego. Here are some random pics of that eventful day!! Again Congratulations!!!
Wait a Minute!! Is Mike w/ Me or he is the one getting married...haha!!
May you remember this day for the rest of your life!! Good Luck will all the challenges and wonderful blessings that await for you!! Remember Lots of Compromises...Communication...And Hugs & Kisses!!






3 comments:
You look gorgeous in that pic of you and mike! I like angie's colors! Way fun! And that cake is pretty amazing, her grandma did an awesome job! And I didn't realize her man was so tall. The pic of Mike standing next to him is funny! Never saw Mike as a shorty! And your right, your now officially concidered the midget in his family! lol!!
Wow! That cake is amazing! You are looking so dang beautiful Traci. I can't believe Amber is 22. I still remember when her and Hailey were just the little sisters and now they are all grown up.
Hey Traci, this is Alicia Jones, I found a link to your blog on Christina's- hope this is okay. It's nice to see how everyone's life is going, your's looks to be going great. just thought I'd drop by and say Hi.
Post a Comment