Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Job Update...

As many of you know I started a new job 3 weeks ago & I have yet to tell you how it's going. Well, it is definately different then what I have done before but I am enjoying it. I will refrain from going into detail as to what it is I do exactly, because it is kindof hard to explain and it always comes out sounding like I work at a call center, but to sum it up I am pretty much a personal assistant for HP Specialist located out of Arizona & New Mexico for the company Hewlett Packard even though I am employed by a company called Marketstar. Yes, I realize that doesn't really tell you much but I am enjoying it and I love being home by 4:30 and missing all of the traffic!! The people at work with are really laid back and our managers do alot to help us keep that "Team" mentality. Like last Friday we took a long lunch and played Softball (which my team lost) but it was alot of fun & I got some definate lines on my arms from the sun :) And this Wednesday we are going to do some more team building events. Well, I know this post isn't very exciting and there are no pics but I just wanted to keep you updated.

5 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Traci you better practice your softball skills incase they decide to do that again:) And I'm sure your arms are nice and tan now:) I'm glad your enjoying your new job!!

Tiff said...

Thanks for the update. I was wondering how that was going. I am so happy it is working out for you and that you guys to get do so much fun stuff!

David and Melissa Belnap said...

Traci, how are you! I found your blog off of Cassie and Lorins! You are still so dang cute! Cute baby too!:) Check us out! www.thebelnapblog.blogspot.com!

Nicole Stucki said...

Any job that lets you go play softball in the middle of the day is one worth keeping:)! I am so glad you are enjoying it.

Liza said...

I agree with Nicole! I would love to get paid to have fun! Where do I sign up!! :D I am glad you are enjoying your new job, having a job you love is very important! It keeps you from job hoping alot, like me :D) HAHA!