Saturday, May 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!

I just wanted to wish my little sis', Amber, a Happy Birthday!!! Wow, I can't believe that she is finally 22 - considering she got married when she was a youngin (18) - haha! Well, I would like to do my sisterly duty and tell you some embarrassing facts about her on her special day. Well, first off did you know anyone that could fart and burp at the same time?? Well, now you do because Amber mastered that trait years ago :) I can still see the look on her face when she realized what had happened...it was probably one of the funniest moments of my life:) And no one can tease Amber more than she can tease herself :) It's true!! You could tease Amber with something then she would take it and run with it and continue teasing herself until you reminded her that she was talking about herself. It's actually quite funny!!


Ok, with all jokes aside Amber has really become one of my Best Friends!! We talk all the time and I have to make sure I don't tell her everything before I tell my mom :) She has become such a wonderful Mother to Paige and a Great Wife. I'm so lucky to have her as my sister because that way I know we will be friends for life :)

Happy Birthday Amber!!!

4 comments:

Josh and Amber said...

Traci you make me laugh. Thanks for sharing some of my many embarrassing facts. You are too kind. But on my serious note, I love you! You are my Best Friend! Thanks for being such a great sister!

Kris and Sarah said...

That's such a cute post!! happy birthday Amber.

squiresclan said...

lol the reason i haven't put no more posts is well nothing has happened in the last week, it's been buisness as usual in our house i've tried to think of something to post but so far been coming to a blank, and my nephew borrowed my camera and has yet to return it so i don't even have new pictures to take and post. have no fear soon as something blog worthy happens i'll post :P

Liza said...

Traci, I was blog hopping and found your blog. Amber did a great job with it, it's so cute! Your family is adorable and I love your dog!! I am going to add you to my blog, I hope that's okay!