Where would we be without Mother's?? Hmmm...Well, one things for sure we wouldn't be here! But Mother's are more than just a passage to this world. They truly are the reason for everything!! And because of my Mother and all the other Mother's, it gets me so excited to be a mother myself someday! Well Mom we Love you very much!! Words can not express our gratitude for everything you have given us! We are truly indebt to you! But know how much we love you!! Happy Mother's Day & Happy Mother's Day to all of you!! (I know there are alot of people that may read this that are Mothers or soon to be Mothers as well!!)
Here is a cute poem I found that I would like to dedicate to
Both of our Mothers
"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.
But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.


1 comments:
I love our mama!! P.S. I saw mom writing a comment on here, but I don't think she hit the publish button. She does the word verification and then closes out of it. Silly mom I need to show her how to post a comment correctly. But we sure do love her anyway!!
Post a Comment