Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another Year Older...


Happy Birthday To You!!
Happy Birthday To You!!
Happy Birthday Dear Old Daaaddd
Happy Birthday To You!!


Wow 54 years!! Although you are getting old...er & can be a little scary at times (refer to above picture) I still Love ya! You are a great Dad and I wish you the Best on your Special Day! Thanks for all the laughs and fun you have provided in my life. I have many crazy memories of you. Some filled with you embarrassing me or almost losing my lunch from laughing so hard as you wobbled up and down the hallway & through the doors (you know what I'm talking about) You definately added some spice into my life!


Love You & Have a Great Birthday!!

4 comments:

Bonnie and Steve said...

It was so much fun having you here for the weekend. You spoiled Dad. Can't wait to see you again.

Bonnie and Steve said...

Yah, it worked!!!See you in a couple of weeks.

Josh and Amber said...

Aren't you so proud of mom!! She offically knows how to leave a comment now!! hehe! This weekend was a lot of fun! And don't we have a great dad!?! See you in a couple of days:)

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Hey Traci. I saw your blog and had to comment. It is so great to see you and Mike. It would be great to keep in contact if that's o.k.