That is so funny that you brought that up because that is the first thing I thought of when we got there. And the other thing was playing in the broken down cars in the field behind their house. Do you remember the one that had the top torn off and we were pretending it was our convertable! We were dorks. But good memories! I love your blog. So cute!
Welcome to Our Blog (I use the term "ours" lightly considering Mike never writes on here...haha) So Mike & I have been married for almost 4 yrs now & live in Pleasant Grove Utah, with our little baby, Mylo (yes, he is a dog). We Love Life & Doing things together! We have had the opportunity to do some fun things in our "childless" marriage but we would Love to start our family...Soon!! I hope this blog will give you some insight in our life & also spark some curiousity to get to know us a little more :) Again...Welcome!!
2 comments:
That is so funny that you brought that up because that is the first thing I thought of when we got there. And the other thing was playing in the broken down cars in the field behind their house. Do you remember the one that had the top torn off and we were pretending it was our convertable! We were dorks. But good memories! I love your blog. So cute!
Thanks Traci,
You haven't change a bit from that pic. Thanks for the post and putting up with us this last week, it was a blast, love DaD.
Post a Comment